News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

compare

Started by uncut1017, 2022-12-30 06:23:38

Previous topic - Next topic

uncut1017

just a fun compare shot

CuriousSkinner

Looks great both ways actually!

jimmy

Great look either way :) how long have to been retracting?

simon5500

PossibleMagician130

stephan29

Covered and uncoverd

thezulu456

Quick covered and uncovered comparison

Friend

Quote from: simon5500 on 2023-01-10 21:52:38
my
Looks like you got arroused in between pics. Did you?
I guess same thing might happen to me.

Mafik13

Here is my comparasion

Kylar

Quote from: Mafik13 on 2023-01-29 15:01:24
Here is my comparasion

Wow!  Nice long foreskin ^^  Looks great either way!

Mafik13

Quote from: Kylar on 2023-01-29 18:56:02
Wow!  Nice long foreskin ^^  Looks great either way!

Thanks

rushmilk

Quote from: uncut1017 on 2022-12-30 06:23:38
just a fun compare shot

Love the shaved look!

ThePiemel

I am not a dickpick person. Our dicks here are for the household, not for the street. But once gay, it is also like I hope my partner likes mine and I have to find out what I can with his. Which in general is much easier because we have the same basics. Even though we are different in almost all aspects. But at least the operating system is the same.

As by exception and respect for the site, I put a picture of mine in my profile. Never did that before, but okay it is just my dick. A happy one. No problem to show, but just keep it between you and us.

Stickler99

Here is mine.
This was the first time I've pulled my foreskin forward in ages.
It didn't want to stay there, and it wasn't that comfortable.
Things I do for a photo. Lol

Exposed glans

Quote from: thezulu456 on 2023-01-13 23:43:58
Quick covered and uncovered comparison
Looks awesome. How long are you retracted and what method made this perfect retraction?