News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

What’s everyone’s reasons for pulling back

Started by jimmy, 2022-12-26 10:41:10

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy

So what's everyone's reasons for pulling back? Will be interesting to know what the most popular reason is, as I see quite a lot a different reasons looking back over older threads

Personally for me it's only down to aesthetics. It just feels more masculine to have the helmet on display ;D almost like you're not fully naked until the foreskin has been pulled back :)

hung.part.timer

I think we will all count aesthetics (the look) as a reason why we practice pulling back.

I'd like to add pleasure and enjoyment, which I surprisingly rarely see on here. On the most basic level, touching and moving and manipulating my foreskin behind my glans feels good. Having my glans exposed and slowly/lightly stimulated for days, weeks, and months has heightened many of the hookups that happen during those spans.

I also like just working towards a goal and seeing what's possible with my foreskin. Most people will never see or know how we've changed the look and feel of our penises, so it's really about us doing something fun or novel or enjoyable for ourselves!

Lastly, I don't count looking cut as a goal. I actually think an exposed glans prominently leading out from a relaxed short retracted foreskin is the aesthetic ideal (lots of Greek statues would agree), and that's the whole and complete look that I desire.

jimmy

I don't know does everyone think this way or just an assumption it's all about the "look". I guess you could also argue what the "look" is us guys are seeking! For example I'm not look for the circ look, just the bare helmet on full display ;D, where I've seen many just want to look cut

CuriousSkinner

If I'm honest I don't think I'm in it for the looks at all. I love a good foreskin. I do think that it's hot to see a guy pull back and expose the head, but I find it hotter to know there is skin to pull back, possibly understanding how good it feels to do that.

For me I pull back to help stretch and loosen the skin as well as for improving hygiene. I also like the lessened sensitivity and quite enjoy the whole pulling back experience, as in its enjoyable doing things with your dick isn't it!

Hopefully that makes some sense. 

jimmy

Quote from: CuriousSkinner on 2022-12-26 22:25:25If I'm honest I don't think I'm in it for the looks at all. I love a good foreskin. I do think that it's hot to see a guy pull back and expose the head, but I find it hotter to know there is skin to pull back, possibly understanding how good it feels to do that.

For me I pull back to help stretch and loosen the skin as well as for improving hygiene. I also like the lessened sensitivity and quite enjoy the whole pulling back experience, as in its enjoyable doing things with your dick isn't it!

Hopefully that makes some sense. 

Perfectly :) this was my point about the looks, it's not always the cut look that some guys are looking for but just a bare head ;D

Stickler99

For me it's mainly comfort.
I also, of course I prefer the look.
For many years, when younger, the idea of pulling back was fascinating.
But as my frenulum was to short it wasn't possible.
That changed one fateful day when it snapped, (not something I would recommend trying)
Since then I've found that keeping things tucked in using the spoon method is far more comfortable than trying to keep the head covered.
Mainly because the foreskin refuses to stay forward and retracts on its own, and will leave the inner foreskin exposed which is not comfortable.

camchain

Well for me, i started  to pull it back so i was ready for sex. I was 16 and thought it went in like that, and if they wanted to touch it or suck it, i would have to get used to it being touched and felt.
I now keep it like that as i like how it look's and feels.

jimmy

Quote from: Stickler99 on 2022-12-27 08:23:21
For me it's mainly comfort.
I also, of course I prefer the look.
For many years, when younger, the idea of pulling back was fascinating.
But as my frenulum was to short it wasn't possible.
That changed one fateful day when it snapped, (not something I would recommend trying)
Since then I've found that keeping things tucked in using the spoon method is far more comfortable than trying to keep the head covered.
Mainly because the foreskin refuses to stay forward and retracts on its own, and will leave the inner foreskin exposed which is not comfortable.

See you have a PA in your avatar, is that why it's more comfortable?

Can feel your pain on it snapping. I caught a sharp thumb nail on my urethra once and bled so bad :o

scotsguy27

I started pulling back in the sense of this site about age 14 (2004). Initially started it as I wanted circumcised but gradually the idea of simply retracting/using the spoon method won me over.

I was retracting about age 7/8 (1997/98) when bathing as my parents taught me to pull it back for washing.

I started out doing a few hours at a time then moved to days then weeks. I class myself as a part timer as I still cover my glans.

Alot has changed since I started. My glans is smoother and more bell shaped with my glans and coronal ridge visible through my foreskin.

jimmy

Quote from: scotsguy27 on 2022-12-27 12:50:50
I started pulling back in the sense of this site about age 14 (2004). Initially started it as I wanted circumcised but gradually the idea of simply retracting/using the spoon method won me over.

I was retracting about age 7/8 (1997/98) when bathing as my parents taught me to pull it back for washing.

I started out doing a few hours at a time then moved to days then weeks. I class myself as a part timer as I still cover my glans.

Alot has changed since I started. My glans is smoother and more bell shaped with my glans and coronal ridge visible through my foreskin.

I consider myself a part timer as well. Generally don't go longer than a few weeks. I find a few weeks covered will bring back the sensitivity (the nice kind!) and then I get to start over again :)

ThePiemel

All indicators show it is supposed to come out once relevant.

Argon

I think for me it was growing up in a place where the vast majority were cut.  An exposed glans just seems normal.
Permanently retracted since 1993

jimmy

Quote from: Argon on 2022-12-31 01:25:17
I think for me it was growing up in a place where the vast majority were cut.  An exposed glans just seems normal.

I can definitely understand that logic! Here in the uk circumcision is rare but for some reason we all drew cut cocks on the classroom tables ;D

Stickler99

Quote from: jimmy on 2022-12-27 09:57:45
See you have a PA in your avatar, is that why it's more comfortable?

Can feel your pain on it snapping. I caught a sharp thumb nail on my urethra once and bled so bad :o

No, the PA isn't a factor in the discomfort.
It's just that it doesn't feel right if things aren't pulled back and tucked in.

PermanetlyBareKnob

I really prefer the look of a bare glans, particularly one that has undergone the changes in color and texture from long term exposure.

And although I didn't expect it, I REALLY love the changes in sensation that have come with permanent retraction.  It's not that my glans became less sensitive, but things just feel different.  I can sense light touch directly on my glans just as well as before, but instead of being a painfully intense sensation, it's now just pleasurable.  My orgasms are just as pleasurable, but more intense.  And it's be interesting to notice that as the sensations from my glans changed, I naturally transitioned from masturbating by pulling my foreskin back and forth to direct stimulation of my glans and inner foreskin.