News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

My Glans Exposing Journey

Started by PossibleMagician130, 2022-12-23 11:19:58

Previous topic - Next topic

PossibleMagician130

My most successful attempt at keeping my glans exposed for hours came from something I never thought would help: full genital waxing. I had gotten full boyzilians several times before but they all coincided with periods where I wasn't exposing my glans.

Then one day I decided to retract my foreskin like I usually do, and to my surprise, found that it had stayed back for several hours even though I had to sit and drive and stay in teleconferences a lot. So I decided to push myself, and kept myself retracted for as long as possible. I broke a record and stayed retracted for 18 hours for two consecutive days! Because I was busy on the first day I did not masturbate, but by the second day, I had become horny as hell, and made interesting discoveries.

For a reason I did not understand yet, after genital waxing, my foreskin "sticks" and stays bunched up behind the glans. As I went through the day, I noticed some interesting effects. The first was that the stimulation of my glans was constant and unceasing, and I began to feel the same stimulation in my prostate area, to the point where I felt like my pc muscles there were constantly quivering. Alarmingly, I began to lose some control over my urinary continence. I did not piss myself explosively or leak, well not quite, but I would drip after urinating. I would stop my flow thinking my bladder was empty, only for dribbles of urine to flow out a second or two. I would feel these leftover streams pass through muscles that were quivering weakly and failing to stop the stream, and it was alarming because I would wet my underwear or even pants with a few drops.

Also, although making partners lose control and piss themselves from overstimulation is a kink of mine, and I do find it hot to be subjected to the same thing, this should be under control, and not happening unexpectedly because that becomes a handicap.

The second discovery is that I became extremely horny and masturbated for hours , but FAILED TO ORGASM. It was as if the constant over-stimulation had reached a point where it inhibited my ejaculatory reflex. It became frustrating to fail to cum.

My third discovery was that if I subjected my glans to this continuous exposure while not having sexual arousal or sexual thoughts, my penis would actually turtle hard and make itself as small as possible! The shaft would be very compact and tight even while my nub stayed exposed. There were no additional effects from this other than my genitals looking extremely submissive. My penis still got aroused quickly when visually or physically stimulated, and I still got nocturnal erections.

PossibleMagician130

Most of my photos here are of my flaccid penis. Some are with semi-full erections. When I was younger I might have been able to sustain full erections at the slightest provocation, but now, with taking self-portraits requiring so much fiddling with settings on my camera, even the slightest lapse of concentration causes the erection to deflate. Which was ironic, because my original intention had been to capture my erect penis at its maximum virility. But I just go with the flow.

Taking these pictures has helped me know my own body better. I now know that my penis is not very large, in fact it may even be small, but it is well shaped. I've never had a size insecurity, and none of my partners have ever complained. In fact they were addicted to my cock and I often had to let them use it to pleasure themselves when I was not in the mood but they were. I discovered I don't mind being objectified and used as a sex object and fuck toy by people I trust. I do not mind letting women use my genitals for their pleasure.

Also, contrary to expectations, I find that the flaccid penis can also be extremely sexual. Perhaps it looks more vulnerable, but it is not necessarily un-virile, especially when it has demonstrated the ability to be erect, and to ejaculate thick semen. I find some close up photos of my soft penis with the glans sheathed to look more aggressive and threatening than the ones with my glans exposed, which seems strange because having the glans exposed should be more hypersexual. Didn't the greeks consider it vulgar for the glans to be exposed? I found that the opposite is true: with the most sensitive part of my sex exposed to view constantly, it seems like the equivalent of baring your neck to signal non-threat or submission. Perhaps this is why people prefer clothing. Exposed genitals may signal free use of them and this is not something we always want.

hung.part.timer

great thread - thanks for sharing so much detail and pics!

camchain

Hi. The photos are great and you are doing well.  A nice read and understandable journey too. Well done.

PossibleMagician130

Quote from: camchain on 2022-12-24 08:18:34
Hi. The photos are great and you are doing well.  A nice read and understandable journey too. Well done.
Quote from: hung.part.timer on 2022-12-24 02:32:09
great thread - thanks for sharing so much detail and pics!

Thank you both, and you're welcome!

PossibleMagician130

I finally managed to get the spoon method to work. It seems that lubricating the spoon adequately is important. Spit didn't work, neither did water, so I had to use moisturizer for it.

I tucked my foreskin in during the evening for exercises before unfurling it back over my glans at night. Total time retracted was 4.5 hours. It was very comfortable. I felt small and infrequent twangs only, but they were not alarming, but perhaps a signal that circulation in my penis is not very good. Although the same, it never got painful or uncomfortable like the other methods (only full waxing has been discomfort free) but I didn't want to leave it on overnight.

The inner foreskin being tucked in and away from pressure and friction was a new sensation. I was often unable to tell if my glans was still exposed because the inner foreskin was in a position that was covered. I had to resist the urge to reach into my pants and retract, so I just exercised like normal and treated it like an experiment. In terms of sensitivity, it was not as sensitive as all the other methods. This is a bit worrying to me because I wonder to what extent my glans has been de-sensitized and if I can ever get that sensitivity back  :(

The same interesting effect of leaving my acorn exposed for a long time happened again though. When I urinated, I again felt quivering PC muscles near my prostate, and dribbled a stream of piss even after I felt I had finished. Next up, will try to keep it retracted for a full day, without mercy to my glans

jimmy

Check the alternative spoon method post pinned above, which uses a hairpin. I found this much easier than using a spoon or similar

keratinise

I would also like to add my own voice to my love of your very detailed retraction diary. Your photo labelled Foreskin Tuck 02 is especially exquisite photography showcasing the beauty of the penis and I agree with you that flaccid penises can be just as appealing as erect ones.

I did read through the thread, but would like to clarify, if you'd indulge me. Did you experience glans peeling at any point, and if so, at which point did it happen? I love seeing the transformation of the glans due to exposure, and although not everyone seems to experience it, I love seeing and hearing about the glans peeling stage. Thanks.

ThePiemel

Get some tan on it. I see three colors. While it is all part of the same you.

PossibleMagician130

Quote from: jimmy on 2023-01-04 21:59:11
Check the alternative spoon method post pinned above, which uses a hairpin. I found this much easier than using a spoon or similar

I think the hairpin would be too sharp and painful, I am not even keen to try it  :'(

Quote from: ThePiemel on 2023-01-08 00:29:34
Get some tan on it. I see three colors. While it is all part of the same you.

I definitely want to  ;D

Quote from: keratinise on 2023-01-06 08:45:35
I would also like to add my own voice to my love of your very detailed retraction diary. Your photo labelled Foreskin Tuck 02 is especially exquisite photography showcasing the beauty of the penis and I agree with you that flaccid penises can be just as appealing as erect ones.

I did read through the thread, but would like to clarify, if you'd indulge me. Did you experience glans peeling at any point, and if so, at which point did it happen? I love seeing the transformation of the glans due to exposure, and although not everyone seems to experience it, I love seeing and hearing about the glans peeling stage. Thanks.

Thank you!

I have not experienced peeling save for one occasion unrelated to going bare. I had contracted some kind of thrush due to indiscretions. The inflammation was not very bad but it was extremely uncomfortable and itchy. It did not respond to several common topical anti-fungals, so I was prescribed a course of oral fluconazole. After one dose, in less than 24 hours a thin, white layer had peeled off my skin, most noticeably on my glans! That solved the problem so well that the follow up topical anti-fungals didn't even make a difference. After that episode I avoided oral contact during casual encounters, which as you can guess did not help my appeal much.

rushmilk

What a great post! Thank you for sharing your journey with us and you take really nice photos. Loved the lighting!
I am also still trying to find right method for me.

PossibleMagician130

Quote from: rushmilk on 2023-01-30 22:37:39
What a great post! Thank you for sharing your journey with us and you take really nice photos. Loved the lighting!
I am also still trying to find right method for me.

You're welcome!

james_l

Quote from: PossibleMagician130 on 2023-01-04 19:45:01
I finally managed to get the spoon method to work. It seems that lubricating the spoon adequately is important. Spit didn't work, neither did water, so I had to use moisturizer for it.

I tucked my foreskin in during the evening for exercises before unfurling it back over my glans at night. Total time retracted was 4.5 hours. It was very comfortable. I felt small and infrequent twangs only, but they were not alarming, but perhaps a signal that circulation in my penis is not very good. Although the same, it never got painful or uncomfortable like the other methods (only full waxing has been discomfort free) but I didn't want to leave it on overnight.

The inner foreskin being tucked in and away from pressure and friction was a new sensation. I was often unable to tell if my glans was still exposed because the inner foreskin was in a position that was covered. I had to resist the urge to reach into my pants and retract, so I just exercised like normal and treated it like an experiment. In terms of sensitivity, it was not as sensitive as all the other methods. This is a bit worrying to me because I wonder to what extent my glans has been de-sensitized and if I can ever get that sensitivity back  :(

The same interesting effect of leaving my acorn exposed for a long time happened again though. When I urinated, I again felt quivering PC muscles near my prostate, and dribbled a stream of piss even after I felt I had finished. Next up, will try to keep it retracted for a full day, without mercy to my glans

Hi PossibleMagician130,
Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts with us. This is motivating and helpful. I like your pics, man. Your glans looks like a sweet raspberry :-*

PossibleMagician130

Hello! Sorry for the slow reply. Thank you for the compliment!