News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

My Glans Exposing Journey

Started by PossibleMagician130, 2022-12-23 11:19:58

Previous topic - Next topic

PossibleMagician130

I decided to start a blog of my progress here as part of body and sex positivity.

I am middle aged, and started retracting my foreskin in my early teens. My foreskin does not fully cover the glans now, and when I am erect it slides back naturally to expose the head. But it was not always like this. My foreskin used to be long and had a snout. This was a source of embarrassment and insecurity for me. I thought it looked like a child's, and when I was a teen I could not wait to grow up and be a proper man lol

The veins on my penis are very prominent. I'm more of a grower than a shower, but truth be told me penis is not very large. Lovers have commented that they can sense the thickness though, when I am hard. I do love using my penis to plow them and fuck them to an inch of their lives lol

PossibleMagician130

I used to struggle to keep my glans exposed. At the beginning, my motivations were many. I thought a "real" man should have a prominent glans. I was afraid of being laughed at by girls if they saw that as an adult my penis looked like a child's. I was also afraid of premature ejaculation, and because my glans was so sensitive, I wrongly assumed it would cause it. So I retracted as much as I could. Most of the time, my foreskin slid back over, but I kept doing it.

Today, if I expose my glans, it will stay exposed a long time. The foreskin only slides back over when I sit, or do vigorous exercise. My glans remains bare when I am nude or during sexual play.

A side effect of this constant exposure though, is a thin layer of keratinization over my glans. When I first noticed it from the close up photos I took, I was frightened, because one of the best things in life is to be able to feel a woman's cunt wall textures on your penis, as well as major and micro tremors of her cunt walls when she responds to the fucking. I also realized that glans sensitivity had nothing to do with lasting longer in bed, and being numb is not the mark of a good lover. Nobody fucks for hours. Women get worn out and feel insecure if you don't cum.

I alternate between keeping my glans covered and exposing it, because the sensations of an exposed, sensitive cockhead is tremendously erotic and sexual. Of late, I have decided to take my kink further to explore safe ways to keep my glans exposed, when exercising, and to defeat the penis's "turtle reflex" that kicks in when sitting down.

PossibleMagician130

I am fascinated with glans rings and have an obsession with them.

I want to wear erotic jewelry that highlights my sex, but I also have a kink where I want to expose the most sensitive part of my body, force it to surrender to all sensation it experiences. I have an exhibitionist side where I want my genitals, my masculinity, and sex to be seen, and it's been a long fantasy of mine to go some place like Cap d'Agde wearing nothing but a glans ring, and interacting and socializing with others.

I want to share laughter with women, let them see my sexual desire in my erections, I want to leak pre-ejaculate and drool them in long strings in from of them. I want to surrender my penis to their touch. A glans ring does that. No matter what, the glans stays exposed.

Glans rings not being readily available where I live though, and concerns over sizing and safety made me avoid anything made of plastic and hard metal. Finally, the first glans ring I managed to buy was a generic silicon one in one of the online shops

PossibleMagician130

This glans ring was electric. It truly forced the foreskin back, it edged me like crazy. I wear it under clothes and felt my glans mercilessly stimulated by fabric even when my penis didn't want it, which is exactly how I want it.

This ring makes me drool pre-ejaculate from the intense sensation. It works very well against my penis's "turtle reflex", which is a thing where the penis actually makes itself smaller so that the foreskin is pushed back over the glans. With this ring, even when my penis tries to escape the constant over-stimulation, there is no escape.

It so happens this is a major kink of mine. I love turning women into fucktoys and blasting their clits and fuckholes to the edges of their endurance, forced orgasms with powerful vibrators, free use, consensual non-consent etc. This is probably the closest thing I will get to being submissive because it doesn't feel natural for me.

The downside though, is that it does impede blood flow to my penis, and after half an hour, I begin to feel unhealthy twangs of pain. This made it dangerous to wear for anything other than a short time so I never managed to expose my glans for the hours and days that I intended

To be continued...

hung.part.timer

hell yeah - I'm gonna follow your progress closely. you're already and example of how incredible being pulled back can look

PossibleMagician130

The second retraction aid I got was this silicone horseshoe ring. I thought that it being a horseshoe would make it safer to use than something fully enclosed and restrictive. No luck. It was still restrictive enough to impede blood flow and cause pain to begin. I never wore it for longer than half an hour.

Despite only being a horseshoe though, this ring was very secure. It passed the anti-turtling test, and although did not edge me like crazy, did so a little.

PossibleMagician130

Quote from: hung.part.timer on 2022-12-23 12:10:11
hell yeah - I'm gonna follow your progress closely. you're already and example of how incredible being pulled back can look

Thank you!

PossibleMagician130

The horseshoe is visually interesting enough though

After taking these photos I started getting erotic dreams of being a sex slave, with glans and shaved testicles constantly exposed to view, fondling and over-stimulation

As the male, we are often actors and initiators in interactions with women. There's something about having the tables turned, being used as a sex toy for their pleasure and entertainment and having to submit the most vulnerable and intimate parts of your sex to their vigorous ministrations that makes the fantasy appealing

To be continued: other methods I've tried

jimmy

I have the same issues with cock rings, which is why I just don't bother much with them anymore. Trouble is they are always a "one size fits all", which I don't think helps growers!

jimmy

I actually tend to use them as ball stretchers instead, which also helps with keeping retracted. Can't even use my foreskin during masterbation when I use them like it either 8)

PossibleMagician130

Quote from: jimmy on 2022-12-23 14:07:12
I actually tend to use them as ball stretchers instead, which also helps with keeping retracted. Can't even use my foreskin during masterbation when I use them like it either 8)

Interesting use for cock rings! Why didn't I think of that earlier lol

Quote from: jimmy on 2022-12-23 14:04:39
I have the same issues with cock rings, which is why I just don't bother much with them anymore. Trouble is they are always a "one size fits all", which I don't think helps growers!

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one with the issue!

jimmy

Only recently got into ball stretching and it suddenly occurred to me to use them ;D

Some the actual silicon foreskin retraction ones have been great as well but break easy.

PossibleMagician130

I started really getting into glans exposure this year, and tried a lot of methods, but most of them were lacklustre and were not worth documenting with photos.

I tried:

1. The spoon method, but couldn't get it to work. I thought that the reason is that I've developed a short foreskin, and I've also noticed that the skin on my penis has become thin, perhaps thinner than it used to be when I was younger :(

2. I tried to use paper medical tape and band aids. Removing the band aids was extremely painful because the adhesive stuck to the skin so hard. I also injured something deep in my penis for a while after using the paper tape for longer than half an hour. I had painful twinges on one side of my penis for something like maybe 2 weeks, but the pain is gone now so I'm really thankful for that

3. I tried hair ties. It seemed very promising at first, but later, I just couldn't get them to stay on

4. I tried the double taping method, but it was extremely difficult to find the right spot to tape and I never got it to work.

5. I tried using gauze fastened with tape to keep my head exposed. By far this was the most comfortable and easiest to remove, but it also offered less stimulation and didn't pass the turtle reflex test. Apparently enough of the gauze would cushion my inner foreskin and the glans coronal ridge from friction and pressure that I seldom felt anything, thereby not satisfying my kink

Still I continued looking for a method that would suit my kink

PossibleMagician130

I can't remember where I heard of self-adhesive bandages, but I immediately took to the idea because I hated the way adhesives stuck so strongly on my sensitive skin.

Self-adhesive bandages stick to each other due to the nature of their surfaces, a bit like velcro. The material is stretchy, and it is very easy to remove.

I fell in love with this method! The taping is secure and it does not fall off from vigorous activity. It doesn't need to be tight either, and even a light wrap compresses the inner foreskin, adding to constant sensation, as well as forces the coronal ridge of the glans to stick out, thereby making the cockhead more vulnerable to friction and pressure.

It passed the turtle reflex test as well. With this wrapped behind the glans, there was no way my cockhead to escape even when my penis turtled hard.

My penis had to accept every sensation it was subjected to. Comfort wise though, it was more comfortable than the rings I used or the tape, but because it does restrict blood flow somewhat, tended to give me a blue balls feeling after some time. It does get uncomfortable, leaving me with a congested, not healthy feeling, so I never wore this longer than 30 minutes.

PossibleMagician130

I had a crazy idea and wanted to push myself and test my limits.

The added benefit of this wrap is that if you go commando and wear thin fabrics, the outline and shape of your penis becomes very prominent.

I decided to go one step further, and dress up, but go commando in jeans and walk around in public.

I discovered a side of sexuality that women probably experience and learn early but for which men have few opportunities, because the world in general is hostile to overt male sexuality.

It takes a LOT of confidence to wear revealing and suggestive clothing. You can't choose who looks, and you can't choose how they respond. You have to be okay with that, and you have to hold your head high even as the most intimate and private part of yourself is on display.

I found both men and women looking. I avoided places where there would be children. Men seemed to be curious, apathetic or ambivalent. Some seemed embarrassed or had to disguise their shock. Women were mostly curious, few were fascinated, most tried not to stare, but some were openly hostile or angry, even though I made no moves to initiate contact, not even eye contact beyond the norm.

At the end of my walk my glans had been rubbed raw by the fabric of the jeans. I had to try to walk normally despite being constantly overstimulated. I don't think I will do this again, but then again, I love pushing myself.

After using self-adhesive tape wraps, I tend to keep my glans covered for long periods, because the overstimulation felt too much. Although the idea is exciting and I keep doing it from time to time, in truth I don't want to spend all my time with my penis being over-stimulated. Especially at work, or when I have to be social. Sometimes we just want to get the next thing done, and without sexual arousal, genital stimulation is quite intense.