News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Did your head flare after retraction?

Started by jimmy, 2022-12-17 23:51:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Did your head flare after retraction?

Yes. Head flared after retraction
No. Head looks the same to me
Not sure, can't make my mind up

jimmy

Just curious if retraction made a difference to the head flaring or not. I'm unsure as I've always messed around from a young age pulling back, so not really noticed a difference but see it commonly as a goal for many on here.

hung.part.timer

Yes, absolutely. If you check out some of the other members pics in the gallery, you'll see most have noticeable flares.

I also spent dedicated time in my early 20s jelqing specifically to enlarge the glans and can say noticeable results came fairly quickly. So I'd do these jelqs to blow up my head like a massive red balloon (doesn't sound nice when I put it like that), constrict it for as long as I could, all while retracted. Then I'd just keep it back after I was done.

I think the flare is a strong indicator of how much time us intact men are exposed vs covered.

jimmy

But there's no before and after in the gallery. My head has a flare but it's always been like it for as long as I can remember.

I'm sure if you do specific exercises like jelqing etc there's gains to be had.. but that's not the question ;D

I suspect most will feel there is but interesting nonetheless to see in a poll ;)

scotsguy27

Yes, before mine was fairly rounded now its flared and bell shaped and my ridge can be seen through my foreskin

burtonian

Mine has definitely flared and the good thing is that the process does not seem to be age dependent as I only started to try and keep it more or less permanently retracted in my late 60's.  I am now on my fourth year.  The flare helps retraction and if I'm flaccid and covered is also better defined under my foreskin.  I think the development of the flare is more a product of friction than any release from the pressure of the covering foreskin, mine had been fully elastic and mobile for as long as I can remember as a child (and I certainly kept it very mobile from puberty onwards).

lvprcm

I wish I could say most definitely yes. Going off of some of the comments here, I would probably say yes based on how you have assessed the flare changes.  Even as a kid when I started retracting, I could see the ridge of my glans through the foreskin.  As I got older going into puberty, the ridge seemed more prominent, then the foreskin covered my glans to just the tip. Going forward a couple more years, the foreskin when pulled down would only cover about 85-90 percent of the glans and with shrinkage the foreskin would get to the tip. All along it seemed like the ridge under the foreskin seem highly visible. Also by then my foreskin would stay retracted 70-80 percent of the time. Could I say that the coronal rim had begun to flare out, well I had no way of measuring other than the improved outcome of staying retracted much more easily. Perhaps the flare did developed as we say here, my turtleneck, rested very nicely behind the coronal rim as it was flared. It was only in the instances of sitting down for too long, having shrinkage, sleeping or high activity(sports) that my foreskin would become dislodged from it's resting place and overtake the rim and in those moments I could tell that the foreskin was only covering about half the glans. Did my foreskin shorten or did the coronal rim flare enough to keep most of the foreskin back? Can't say. Maybe, it was just part of my puberty-adolescence development.

I liked your comment hung-part-timer, I also got into milking my cock to enlarge my glans but this was more in my early teens. I didn't know at that age that the action would be called jelqing. When I first started doing it was more about changing my routine when I was masturbating and I don't how I just picked up the concept of squeezing my cock and start milking it up rather than stroking it down. I got fascinated watching the glans swell up and change to a dark pink-red hue.  Also as I was doing it, I could see how my foreskin would just get all scrunched up behind the glans. After my brief masturbation session, I began to notice a trend on how well my foreskin would stay retracted. My glans stayed fuller, almost erection size, my foreskin would stay back no matter what I did. My true test for keeping it retracted was sitting down and allowing my cock to really shrink. The coronal rim continued to stay flared out from the masturbation and milking that my foreskin just stayed in its place. Unfortunately, the effects only lasted for hours and then it went back to normal. Perhaps there is something innate in us as males to focus so much attention to our cocks and for me it was all about the glans.

Fast forward to today, I've been without a foreskin for over 20 years and again it's hard to say. My glans looks fuller and the very faint PPP's I have seem to have shifted slightly higher up on the sulcus of my glans. Maybe that's the sign that yes my head's rim did flare.  Great topic for discussion.

baremountainman

It's definitely flaring slightly more the longer I'm retracted and this is making it easier to keep retracted. It feels great and I feel like I'm sporting a new penis. My head was always mushroom-shaped but the mushroom is more pronounced flaccid.

rushmilk

The longer I stay retracted and flaccid it seems to flare out a little more which helps with keeping the skin in place.

Stickler99

Most definitely.
To the point where the foreskin will no longer cover the head as it did before I went full time retracting.