News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Is redness while dry normal?

Started by Tugboat, 2022-11-30 23:07:56

Previous topic - Next topic

Tugboat

Still on my first week of pulling back. It obviously is turning the glans dry but its also looking more red than usual. Im confident if i moisturised it would look ok but im trying to keep the area dry due to balanitis.

Also, im avoiding friction with clothes etc and just having it literally hanging out around the house. Will this eventually lead to the same desensitised feeling or not? Im looking to toughen up the skin but will need to do it slowly.
Tugboat 🚢

jimmy

I would say it's perfectly normal to be a bit red, it takes time to settle down

ThePiemel

Turning point is when your glans peels. It could happen in two days but sometimes it takes longer.

When you can, expose it to the light of the sun. Get a bit of tan on it. And make a cup of very strong tea. Like five bags of Earl Grey. Let it cool and dip it in for a while.

You are on the right track. All that redness will be a thing of the past soon. Model 2.0 is better.

jimmy

Well that puts a new meaning to dipping your teabag ;D