News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

foreskin retaining glans ring review (finally)

Started by nuvebure, 2022-09-10 19:48:39

Previous topic - Next topic

nuvebure

The glans ring i ordered from Japanese Ali Express finally arrived. I move in less than a week so the timing is perfect. it was supposed to be here in April I think and never arrived. I thought it was lost and got my $2.30 refunded (lol). when it didn't arrive on time I went and bought a rubber cock ring from a sex shop but I think it was too tight and after prolonged wear it would cause swelling on the underside of my penis. I stopped wearing it.

I put the glans ring on yesterday for a short period of time and it is a much more flexible material and doesn't restrict as much as the cock ring. I put it on this morning and plan to keep it on for at least 12 hours. so far it's been on for 5ish hours and hasn't left any indentations on my penis. I urinated with it on (washing it before reapplying of course) and I could feel that it restricted my urethra a little but there wasn't any left in there after I squeezed it as I normally do. I think I can either get used to the increased pressure of my stream or I'll take it off if it becomes uncomfortable. another problem that I encountered with the cock ring was that I had to wear it further back from my coronal ridge because my foreskin would roll right over it after a time. this glans ring however has a sort of flared edge and retains the foreskin even when it relaxes. this is good because I like how my foreskin will bunch up and maybe extended use of this ring will facilitate an easier go at having it not eventually roll over the head.

overall this is much more comfortable, I think it looks better, and it does it's job a lot better at keeping the skin from rolling over it, it also seems to be restricting how easy it is for me to get an erection while it's on which (at least at work) is a positive. I wouldn't recommend it only because it took 6 months to get here I could've walked to China and picked it up myself and still had time to walk home.

this https://m.aliexpress.com/item/2255801166828850.html?spm=a2g0s.12269583.0.0.3f3f3ec6TKV6e6&gatewayAdapt=Pc2Msite4itemAdapt
is the one I got, in day 20mm

JohnsonW

Get yourself a 24in roll of 2mm thick EVA foam. Amazon or eBay had it. Measure yourself and cut your own ring. $5 and you'll have enough for life.

https://www.michaels.com/eva-foam-roll-by-artminds/10624912.html

nuvebure

why would I make my own if the one I waited 6 months for finally arrived? I also don't really like the homemade look I honestly prefer this style.

JohnsonW

I know you already have one. There will be others who read this post. It was an idea for them not you.

hung.part.timer

nice, looks perfectly suited for you from the pic. looking forward to hearing the impact over time

nuvebure

so it developed a tear (the ring did not my foreskin)  and yesterday as I was doing Uber eats around town (I love wearing it in public lol) I got hard looking at grinder and as I was getting out of my car I felt a little pop. immediately I knew the foreskin ring I waited 6 months for broke within a couple weeks of use.
so I would not recommend this product at least if you have a similar erect circumference and in that millimeter dimension. I think a possible contributor to it tearing could have been my masturbating with the ring on quite a few times. it might need to be handled a little more gently.
I've already bought another (different model and two mm larger) from joom, I expect it to come in an equally ridiculous amount of time as the first. 
on a positive note, I genuinely think that wearing it all day everyday for a couple weeks has improved my ability to stay retracted more than "natural" unaided retraction ever did. my foreskin will stay back now for much longer and with much more activity that would normal cause it to roll back down like squatting or running up stairs and crossing my legs.
overall, I would recommend a soft silicone ring I would maybe just order a couple backups bc they take forever to get here and at least the one I tried broke pretty quick.

JohnsonW

I wonder if there's a way to make your own. You can buy silicone sheets on eBay with different thicknesses. Could you make one out of silicone caulking? All you really need is a donut shaped mold made from pvc pipe or carved out of modeling clay or something

marcelino

Hello, the one you bought was a bad one for sure ! I wear a simple silicone ring for 9 months H24 7/7 and no crack whatsoever, no problem. I just clean it under the shower and no problem. It sits perfectly behind my corona (23mm) but is a little too thin (4mm) but cannot find a 6-7mm girth.

Got mine on aliexpress and perfect ! As it is so much cheap, buy a lot to try. I only have one and will cry if this one breaks ...

caveman

I use soft natural colored silicone o'rings from Ebay 3mm thick the supplier is xcell. They are soft enough to expand reasonably well when erect. I size them so that it is easily movable when soft but not loose enough to fall off. They are reasonably priced and come with in a reasonable time. Usually a couple days
caveman

naturallydeep

These are great and I used them myself with much successs!

Tnb22

Thank you for the review.
I was wondering of those rings were ant good.
I cutted myself some rings from foam and they kinda work but aren't perfect.