News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Show off your glans?

Started by wolf77, 2022-08-12 15:26:47

Previous topic - Next topic

gizmonkey

Ive tried many pullback methods before and given up after about a week. But all these failed attempts were prior to getting rid of the frenulum completely. I thought i would give the old sock method a go. Its been the best method for me so far. no discomfort at all during the keratinsation phase so far. Im two weeks in and really loving the feeling. I can take the little cock sock off now and the foreskin wants to stay back. I did a swim and had no loss of retraction and im stoked with the results. Love the head drying and all the positive aspects of being cut. im hoping i can get permanent retraction after a few months the ways things are going. 

gizmonkey

and few others. from soft to hard  ;)

matsmuse

soundsgreat87

You sure you haven't been retracted for longer, gizmonkey? Your head looks so dry already! ;D

And matsmuse, nice pics! Clever use of a condom ;)

jimmy

Some incredible changes on here, top work 8)

hung.part.timer

Quote from: gizmonkey on 2022-12-08 09:40:49
and few others. from soft to hard  ;)

looking awesome!

Watalotigot

Me, keeping it back is a challenge sometimes.

skin-off

Nudetrucker

Heres me out in the sun

Jacob

Quote from: Nudetrucker on 2023-01-08 10:52:05
Heres me out in the sun

Nice, is that a frenulum piercing?

rushmilk

Quote from: Berry Wotan on 2022-08-15 19:24:39
;D My contribution:

Nice! This looks like a veteran whose been keeping it exposed for a long time!

Short skin

Here's mine. Like to keep the glans all dry

SamCon

Here's mine. I am just beginning (pulled back for two days), what do you think/ do you have any advice ?

Jagtstein

Glans with Frenulotomy. :) ;)
Masturbation is better than sex.

Skinned

Quote from: Short skin on 2023-02-05 20:06:57
Here's mine. Like to keep the glans all dry

Looks great! Slightly jealous of how the skin stays well away from your glans.