News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Show off your glans?

Started by wolf77, 2022-08-12 15:26:47

Previous topic - Next topic

itsonlymeheredw

Quote from: fkk4952 on 2022-10-26 11:27:14
Love to be retracted  :)
Looks great! How long have you been retracting? Did you fold this or is that how your skin normally sits ?

Oldestserv

simon5500

Nivek

You Look so different pulled back vs spoon/tuck!

scotsguy27

anon21

guest4941

fkk4952

Quote from: itsonlymeheredw on 2022-10-26 12:21:41
Looks great! How long have you been retracting? Did you fold this or is that how your skin normally sits ?

I am retracting for about 12 years now. It still feels great!! I use spoonmethod, sometimes I use my fingers to be as nude as possible  :)

Tohaveortohavenot

guest5634

here is mine
1) permanently retracted
2) what it looks like when i try to force the amount of foreskin i have left to try and cover the glans (usually rolls backwards after awhile on its own if i roll it forward)

frencut50

Nivek

Wow, Umbrasol, you are a sexy, sexy man. Looking at your pics makes me wish I was pulled back younger, this is the way it should be!

streetcar

me after 5 years of permanent retraction - I like it

Nivek

wow, nice! it looks really dry! Though is it always peeling like that or only some times?

streetcar

only from time to time