News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Show off your glans?

Started by wolf77, 2022-08-12 15:26:47

Previous topic - Next topic

redback

After about 2 months  :) I am very pleased with the progress.

camchain

wolf77

I've heard some people say "if you've seen one, you've seen 'em all" when referring to cocks. But no two dicks are exactly alike are they, really? Plenty of variation in the glans pics on display here. I wonder if anyone in the world does have a cock exactly like mine? Is my cockelganger out there somewhere...?

PBnaturist

PBnaturist

Quote from: Ukgaylad on 2022-08-17 06:28:21
3 months into permanent retraction, thoughts?

Looking good mate!

LittleRock

Nivek

Looking great as usual, LittleRock!!

wolf77

Looking at all these other glandes (that's the plural apparently - who knew?) has made me realise how unusually pointy my glans is. I suppose it might make my cock more aerodynamic if it ever needs to go supersonic.

Stickler99

itsonlymeheredw

My turn! About 2.5 months in definitely making progress.

soundsgreat87

Quote from: itsonlymeheredw on 2022-10-25 18:55:11

Already looking really nice and dry!

Oldestserv

Mine after nearly 3 weeks

Oldestserv

Quote from: itsonlymeheredw on 2022-10-25 18:55:11
Nice dry head

Oldestserv

fkk4952

Love to be retracted  :)