News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Foreskin Retraction (Check out this diagram)

Started by Thor, 2022-07-04 21:43:50

Previous topic - Next topic

Thor

I posted a thread a few days ago & got some mixed replies which further sparked my curiosity about retracting ones foreskin. This lead me to find a very interesting diagram linked below.

Since there really isn't a lot of information about typical foreskin retraction & now that I've found this diagram, I thought I would follow-up on my last thread with a few questions for you bros out there.

Based on the diagram below...

1. When erect, what is the maximum extent to which you can manually pull back & hold down your foreskin without any bending of the glans?
2. When erect, after manually pulling back your foreskin & removing your hands, where does your foreskin naturally sit?"

https://www.male-initiation.net/frenulum/philips_frenulum_questionnaire/image13.gif

I am also curious to hear responses from those who have tied/cut their frenulum - where were you before, & where are you now?

For me, I'm an F when I manually pull & hold my foreskin down as far as I can. When I remove my hand, my foreskin naturally rolls back up to to an E.

Cheers guys  :D

ahlia

GarethUK

ThePiemel

I. But cheated. Had to get rid of the fren, as if anyone was born with a frenulum breve, I was first in line. Back then, a friend of mine tore his fren, got worried and wanted it restored. He had to stay over a week in hospital, without moving. Or it would rip again. Never crossed my mind back then it might be meant to either stretch or rip. Only later that made sense. Wish I knew sooner. Last part on the I picture, the small dents on the side. Which is the tip of the prepuce rolled back. That section still wishes to push everything up. But nearly got that adapted to shaft circumference as well. Took even longer. Just wish I knew sooner. Or hope to instinctively remember in the next life. One just has so much more penis to the meter when reaching diagram I. Happy where I am right now though and do not think I missed anything before. Don't push it don't force it, let it happen naturally, goes the song. Just help it find the right direction. What has not yet been enjoyed today will be your surprise tomorrow. But when I wake up tomorrow with diagram A, I will sign anything for a next life with better instincts before my first coffee. Diagram I made my penis happier. And me with it.

scotsguy27

1 - G
2 - F

At a push I can pull it all the way back and can see where my inner and outer foreskin meet.

lvprcm

Manually pulled all the way back - I
Naturally sits - G

titomm

1- between G and H<
2- a little more back than F

Sebastian

Johnscot

Before my tie I could pull back to g without my glans bending, my skin would naturally sit at b

Since my tie I can pull back to i and my skin naturally sits at g

camchain

1 - I
2 - F
For me. That's how mine is.

thesevenpointfive

Love skining back and letting my head show

Bifunguy

For me, I'm

1 - i
2 - f

For info, I have never torn or tied my frenulum, just enjoy stretching it.

stephan29

soundsgreat87

Pulled back hard: I (all the wayyyy)
When I let go: G (still a few wrinkles but pretty far from the glans)

PBnaturist