News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Everyone’s flaccid state

Started by Shoreguy1992, 2021-06-14 04:41:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Nexolaris

Quote from: Kylar on 2021-07-18 17:27:56
XD
It's the only method that's really worked for me so far. Well, maybe I should give the spoon method another try?  ;D

mjed

Quote from: bxnmntn on 2021-06-16 08:50:07
been retracting for 3 months now but i'm not really constant with it. my fav method is the spoon one because of the look but i tuck with my fingers and some spit.
Looking good bro

onyx99

This is how I wear mine 24/7 since I cut my frenulum 9 years ago. Greetings

PBnaturist

Quote from: onyx99 on 2021-07-22 17:27:12
This is how I wear mine 24/7 since I cut my frenulum 9 years ago. Greetings

Nice thick coronal ridge onyx99!

pulledbackasian

Spoon method works well for me :)

manamanana

Here is some folded, retracted and unretracted.

Nexolaris

Quote from: pulledbackasian on 2021-07-22 20:32:20
Spoon method works well for me :)
Quote from: manamanana on 2021-07-23 15:51:53
Here is some folded, retracted and unretracted.
Both great results!

Loveboy100

Quote from: Lask on 2021-06-16 15:48:57
At first i tried the spoon method but with me it didn't work then I tried with a ring but I didn't like how it looked. In the picture i wearing a ring with the spoon method.

Where did you find this ring?

scotsguy27

Been covered for the last few months due to a cut on my glans. Decided to be pulled back for a few days over the weekend. Here's an updated pic of mine using spoon method.

PBnaturist

Quote from: scotsguy27 on 2021-07-26 11:52:52
Been covered for the last few months due to a cut on my glans. Decided to be pulled back for a few days over the weekend. Here's an updated pic of mine using spoon method.

Looking good as always scotsguy27.

CuriousSkinner

Uncutlad

This is the silicone ring I've been wearing for 2 weeks now. Doing a great job at keeping my skin back even in a flaccid state.

Uncutnofenum

Just simply pulled back. It stays quite well. Usually
Pulled back feeling great. Dry and getting more comfortable every day  its back

Shoreguy1992

This is me now getting good at tape placement

Shoreguy1992