Author Topic: Everyone’s flaccid state  (Read 41567 times)

Offline mjed

• NSFW Access
Re: Everyone’s flaccid state
« Reply #135 on: 2023-01-29 20:39:05 »
These pics are indicative of my usual flaccid state.
I've been retracting for many years, since I was a kid. These days it stays back on its own pretty much all the time unless I cover the head. Even when I do it then often retracts on its own
Looks as if you are cut bro imo

Offline thezulu456

• NSFW Access
« Reply #136 on: 2023-02-21 00:52:32 »
Looks as if you are cut bro imo

Yeah it's gone more like that over the years. Either the foreskin has shrunk back a bit or I outgrew it lol

Offline ThePiemel

• NSFW Access
« Reply #137 on: 2023-02-21 01:39:20 »
Flaccid is an important thing. Just like getting hard. Here in the gay household we have two specimens. Mine is as jumpy as many years ago. My partners is the opposite. We both do not mind it anymore, as it is something you simply cannot control as a man. We got over both embarrassments. No need to explain anymore. It just happens or it doesn't. And by the way, much easier to make my partners' hard than it is to make mine flaccid. Yet no longer embarrassed with the what are you up to thoughts. He knows. And so do I about his in the sense of am I not attractive anymore.

I can however imagine the complication when your partner does not have what you have. Yet it is something you simply cannot control. It might be in your hand but at the same time completely out of your hands. While it is nothing personal. At all.

Offline Derek

• NSFW Access
  • Learning to feel more
« Reply #138 on: 2023-02-24 05:44:04 »
Five years of retraction  :)

Offline rushmilk

• NSFW Access
  • Pull it back and show it off!
« Reply #139 on: 2023-02-24 22:09:52 »
Here is mine with ring I made from a rubber washer I bought at my local hardware store.

Offline 419_head

• NSFW Access
« Reply #140 on: 2023-02-25 18:33:43 »
5years pulled back

Offline james_l

• NSFW Access
« Reply #141 on: 2023-02-26 12:57:11 »
Here’s my most common room temperature flaccid state. No shrinkage or not half blooded
Very nice dick. I like the shape and it fits perfectly with your ballbag. The pulled-back look is great, too. Would really like to see more pics soon ... :)

Offline Short skin

• NSFW Access
« Reply #142 on: 2023-02-26 21:32:21 »
This is mine flaccid , small pale colored after running in the freezing cold and two normally a bit warmer . I do not use a method for pulling back, the foreskin stays behind the shine by itself.

Offline Johnny_V

• NSFW Access
« Reply #143 on: 2023-02-26 21:42:42 »
Has the exposure to the sun changed the color of the glans ?

Offline Short skin

• NSFW Access
« Reply #144 on: 2023-02-26 22:02:47 »
Has the exposure to the sun changed the color of the glans ?

I don't think so with me. But there are those how colors . the sun does affect the stiffness of the inner skin and the glans off mime .

Offline Johnny_V

• NSFW Access
« Reply #145 on: 2023-02-26 22:11:57 »
becomes less elastic and stays back further I suppose?

Offline Short skin

• NSFW Access
« Reply #146 on: 2023-02-26 22:31:05 »
becomes less elastic and stays back further I suppose?

that's my experience. Not that the foreskin suddenly retracts any further. It changes again when I'm out of the sun for a while.

Offline Gopherbear

• NSFW Access
« Reply #147 on: 2023-02-28 02:36:12 »
Off and on retractor since teen years. Pretty much full time now. Glans is pretty well normal skin now, feels like suede when I rub it. Love to pull back all the way since zapping my frenulum a couple years back. Thought I would do more tucking (eg spoon method) once I did it but it’s too much time and I can rarely get a neat tuck on the all the way around so it pops out easily. Instead I’m lucky my glans ridge holds my skin back 95% of the time so don’t need to do much to stay retracted most of the time.  Got some wrinkly fully flaccid pics w side light to show the keratinization nicely.

Offline lvprcm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #148 on: 2023-03-01 17:16:31 »
Off and on retractor since teen years. Pretty much full time now. Glans is pretty well normal skin now, feels like suede when I rub it. Love to pull back all the way since zapping my frenulum a couple years back. Thought I would do more tucking (eg spoon method) once I did it but it’s too much time and I can rarely get a neat tuck on the all the way around so it pops out easily. Instead I’m lucky my glans ridge holds my skin back 95% of the time so don’t need to do much to stay retracted most of the time.  Got some wrinkly fully flaccid pics w side light to show the keratinization nicely.

Excellent photo set. I was a lot like you, best outcome for me on keeping myself retracted was about 90-95% retracted. Spoon method (tucked-in) never really worked for me as I was a grower, it took time and I really didn't like the look. My main obstacle on 100% retraction 24/7 was shrinkage. My glans ridge could keep it back very well but sometimes I'd get too much shrinkage and the foreskin would over take the glans ridge. I'd have to find a place to adjust or on a few occasion if I just stood up and walked it out, I could feel the foreskin retract back. It was a nice sensation. 

I started pretty early on my retraction preteen and by early teens I was about 80-85% retraction achieving the optimal by my late teens. 

guest6112

« Reply #149 on: 2023-05-13 15:21:37 »
Hi! here is mine, fully flaccid