News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Everyone’s flaccid state

Started by Shoreguy1992, 2021-06-14 04:41:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Kylar

Quote from: tom76 on 2022-08-11 23:47:09
Here two pics of my flaccid state. One with skin forward, one with skin back.

I don't use any special method. I just pull the skin back. Most of the time it will stay there for a while.
As you can see I have a rather short foreskin. Sometimes it even skins back on its own.

Wow, it looks like it folds over itself, like what people do with the "spoon method" — some people have an easier time staying uncovered (or, harder time covering the glans :P) because it just naturally folds.

mjed

I don't use any special method. I just pull the skin back. Most of the time it will stay there for a while.
As you can see I have a rather short foreskin. Sometimes it even skins back on its own.
Looking good in both pics there

wolf77

Even though I have quite a long foreskin it stays back when I retract it. However, my frenulum is quite tight so I can't pull back as far as I'd like.

wolf77

Forgot to attach the picture. Doh!

tom76

Quote from: Kylar on 2022-08-12 00:34:19
Wow, it looks like it folds over itself, like what people do with the "spoon method" — some people have an easier time staying uncovered (or, harder time covering the glans :P) because it just naturally folds.
Yes, I guess that is what is happening.
Reading about the "spoon method" I discovered I can do something like a "reverse-spoon method" with my skin.

Nivek

Come on guys, the title says everyone. Time to post yours...!

Herbert678

4toA2

Great pix! My ex had a short foreskin like yours. I always thought it was very sexy!

hung.part.timer

Quote from: Nick7171 on 2022-07-18 15:58:34
This is me due to having mild phimosis it stays back but it can cause some pain after a while so only pulling back for short periods of an hour or so at the moment

Great setup. I think you can take advantage of your phimosis. The more often you stay back, the more relaxed your rigid band will become, but if you can retain some of that tightness then I think you'll have essentially a built in ring to keep things in place

PossibleMagician130

Most of the time it looks like this

tom76

Nice. Thanks for posting both forward and pulledback pics.
Looks like the big head helps keeping the skin back. Does it stay there without additional help for a long time?   

Nivek

What a beautiful artistically taken shot!

PossibleMagician130

Quote from: Nivek on 2022-09-20 09:16:01
What a beautiful artistically taken shot!

Thank you for the compliment!

Quote from: tom76 on 2022-09-19 22:56:09
Nice. Thanks for posting both forward and pulledback pics.
Looks like the big head helps keeping the skin back. Does it stay there without additional help for a long time?   

It does stay exposed when my genitals are bare after a full boyzilian. I'm not sure of the reason. When my pubic hair grows back it does cover itself, especially after physical activity or sitting down.

simon5500

hi, this is my dick, spoon method :)

itsonlymeheredw

Here's mine  ;D
Been retracted for about 85% of the last two months.