News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Anyone felt weight in dick while exposing head?!

Started by samuel12345, 2021-06-03 01:13:14

Previous topic - Next topic

samuel12345

I feel weight and musclar dick head of me when retracted, its give a manly look abd super horny feel ?

How you guys feel weight gain on dick?

sauravmitra

I think my glans also got bigger especially on the Corona side

Uncutlad

I love the feeling of my head being swollen. Deffo noticing my flare at the base getting bigger. When I'm rock hard to sometimes wear a weighted metal glans ring with 4 balls. The 3 balls stop my foreskin behind the head and the other ball flicks off my frenulum. Need a lot of thick lube but the cumshot is always proper intense. You can shoot over your shoulders.

BenTwilley

Probably the only weight gain I've been pleased about😀
Ben Twilley

crixus

After swell up it looks like a mushroom tho.
In the early days of pulled back practice that time it feels more swollen up due to rubbing inside pant which also make me horny that time.

guest6160

I do feel weight... so much so that I get erections and then I have to go to a bathroom to adjust my penis upwards...

oldestserv

Yes I think the glans gets swollen and feels heavier