News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Anyone know about retracted from childhood

Started by samuel12345, 2021-05-28 11:21:13

Previous topic - Next topic

thezulu456

Quote from: ThePiemel on 2023-01-25 17:12:05
What made you do that at age 11 because at that age my penis was only for peeing.
I can't answer for umbrasol, but for me part of the reason was that i always retracted to pee and just used to put it away retracted, so that's how i got my start, as well as thinking it looked better.

lvprcm

Don't know how I came to realized that my foreskin retracted whether taught by my parents or self-discovered. I do recall by around age 5 or 6, earliest memory that it was retractable and I would retract it for peeing and bathing. My father kept his retracted and that lead to my own retracting efforts.

scotsguy27

I started retracting about age 7 when told to by my parents.

guest5634

Quote from: ThePiemel on 2023-01-25 17:12:05
What made you do that at age 11 because at that age my penis was only for peeing. No clue about what else it might be useful to.
I'm Japanese and there's a "coming of age" tradition that my Dad told me about. Basically at the age of 11 my Dad told me to keep my foreskin retracted as a sign of manlihood. So It's been permanently retracted since then. He would remind me to keep it back at the bath houses in Japan.

DiagonalFunctor

I doubt that it is common to do that at an early age. Let me explain.

When I was in elementary school there weren't many occasions where I appeared naked in front of my classmates. We didn't use to shower after P.E. but all of that changed when I got into middle school. There we literally had to shower after P.E., there was no way around it. By that time I already knew I was different, having seen other kids at urinals, always with the pink tip that they just put back in their pants like it's nothing - I used to cringe at that idea so much. However, this time, it was different. I didn't really get any attention up until that point as I peed with the skin back anyway. The thing is, fom that time, when it comes to showers, I don't think I recall seeing a single uncircumcised penis in there until I was well past high school, so I naturally wanted to blend in. Before showering I used to go to the toilet, pull back my foreskin and tuck it in so that it looks cut (suprisingly, I found the technique naturally by myself). Then I put it back into my pants, went to the locker room and pull my pants down so that it could be seen that I'm like my classmates and proceeded to go showering with the head exposed. Even the brief period of the exposure before going to the locker room was unbearable. Sometimes when I was talking to my friends, there was no way of secretly pulling to foreskin back up because they would see that, so I had to put my pants on with the head exposed and pretend like nothings happening. I was usually able to go to the toilet right after and do the business but sometimes there was no time and I couldn't just do a quick move to cover the head as it was tucked in (I could always tuck it in a way that it would never go back up on its own). I remember getting my dick absolutely destroyed when I was in that situation when we were doing a several mile run. I think I even bled. It seemed so strange that my classmates were able to bear the constant friction of their head aginst the underwear and I was getting serious scratches, burns and peeling from just a brief exposure. The sharp seams of the underwear were literally peeling the skin off of my head like a freaking grater.

I can't possibly imagine children, let alone even younger kids than I was, to be able to withstand that. It's extremely sensitive when you're a kid. It took a lot of desensitizing during my teens to finally be able to bear the constant rubbing when I had the head exposed in my pants. It literally had to peel like 6 times before the underwear exposure was bearable. Had I been made to retract when I was, let's say, 7, I would be in constant agony for like a year. No fun in that.

jdm

Quote from: DiagonalFunctor on 2023-02-17 16:53:32
I doubt that it is common to do that at an early age. Let me explain.

When I was in elementary school there weren't many occasions where I appeared naked in front of my classmates. We didn't use to shower after P.E. but all of that changed when I got into middle school. There we literally had to shower after P.E., there was no way around it. By that time I already knew I was different, having seen other kids at urinals, always with the pink tip that they just put back in their pants like it's nothing - I used to cringe at that idea so much. However, this time, it was different. I didn't really get any attention up until that point as I peed with the skin back anyway. The thing is, fom that time, when it comes to showers, I don't think I recall seeing a single uncircumcised penis in there until I was well past high school, so I naturally wanted to blend in. Before showering I used to go to the toilet, pull back my foreskin and tuck it in so that it looks cut (suprisingly, I found the technique naturally by myself). Then I put it back into my pants, went to the locker room and pull my pants down so that it could be seen that I'm like my classmates and proceeded to go showering with the head exposed. Even the brief period of the exposure before going to the locker room was unbearable. Sometimes when I was talking to my friends, there was no way of secretly pulling to foreskin back up because they would see that, so I had to put my pants on with the head exposed and pretend like nothings happening. I was usually able to go to the toilet right after and do the business but sometimes there was no time and I couldn't just do a quick move to cover the head as it was tucked in (I could always tuck it in a way that it would never go back up on its own). I remember getting my dick absolutely destroyed when I was in that situation when we were doing a several mile run. I think I even bled. It seemed so strange that my classmates were able to bear the constant friction of their head aginst the underwear and I was getting serious scratches, burns and peeling from just a brief exposure. The sharp seams of the underwear were literally peeling the skin off of my head like a freaking grater.

I can't possibly imagine children, let alone even younger kids than I was, to be able to withstand that. It's extremely sensitive when you're a kid. It took a lot of desensitizing during my teens to finally be able to bear the constant rubbing when I had the head exposed in my pants. It literally had to peel like 6 times before the underwear exposure was bearable. Had I been made to retract when I was, let's say, 7, I would be in constant agony for like a year. No fun in that.
I guess is just goes to show that we're all different. I started experimenting with keeping my foreskin pealed back when I was 6 or 7, but I did not experience the type of agony and damage that your describe. Sure, it was sensitive, but not enough to be agonizing. I enjoyed it, which is why I did it.

Kylar

Quote from: jdm on 2023-02-21 10:21:34
I guess is just goes to show that we're all different. I started experimenting with keeping my foreskin pealed back when I was 6 or 7, but I did not experience the type of agony and damage that your describe. Sure, it was sensitive, but not enough to be agonizing. I enjoyed it, which is why I did it.

My experience around that age was probably between the two of you? Dunno :D  It was incredibly uncomfortable and touching the glans with my fingers would be just quite painful and not good...

But then I just kept doing it and battling with barely being able to walk from the erections XD

lvprcm

Quote from: jdm on 2023-02-21 10:21:34

Totally agree with you in that we all experience the sensitivity differently. I attempted keeping it retracted like you around 6 maybe a little sooner. Ironically the hyper-sensitivity was not centered on the glans (unlike most seem to indicate) but rather the little bit of exposed inner foreskin. I'd pull my foreskin back completed as far back as it would go then release it while wearing snug white briefs and as time progressed (an hour or so) the foreskin would start sliding down to where it left just the glans and a little inner foreskin expose. It was the irritating, itchy inner foreskin that bothered me the most. Eventually, it would be so bad that I just had to go and recover for awhile. The glans however was just fine. Again some guys couldn't touch their glans and I was fine rubbing it.

jdm

Quote from: lvprcm on 2023-03-01 18:44:41
Totally agree with you in that we all experience the sensitivity differently. I attempted keeping it retracted like you around 6 maybe a little sooner. Ironically the hyper-sensitivity was not centered on the glans (unlike most seem to indicate) but rather the little bit of exposed inner foreskin. I'd pull my foreskin back completed as far back as it would go then release it while wearing snug white briefs and as time progressed (an hour or so) the foreskin would start sliding down to where it left just the glans and a little inner foreskin expose. It was the irritating, itchy inner foreskin that bothered me the most. Eventually, it would be so bad that I just had to go and recover for awhile. The glans however was just fine. Again some guys couldn't touch their glans and I was fine rubbing it.

For me the glans was more sensitive in the early days. But now, after many years of on-and-off retracting, my glans is a lot less sensitive whenever I resume retracting after a period of keeping it covered. But my inner foreskin seems to regain more of its sensitivity after a period of covering, and needs more time to get used to retracting again. Also, I find that the direction of contact makes a big difference for my glans. For example, forward and back rubbing, like with typical stroking, feels normal and good. But sides to side rubbing, like with my thumb, is very different. It feels good, but can become too intense. And that doesn't seem to go away, even after long periods of retraction.