Poll

Would you rather just have been circumcised, rather than having to pull back?

Yes
185 (43.6%)
No
239 (56.4%)

Total Members Voted: 407

Author Topic: Would you rather just have been circumcised?  (Read 20450 times)

Offline evadjams

Would you rather just have been circumcised?
« on: 2020-09-04 21:08:09 »
Would you rather just have been circumcised, rather than having to pull back? (Why or why not in the comments!)

Offline CuriousSkinner

• NSFW Access
Re: Would you rather just have been circumcised?
« Reply #1 on: 2020-09-04 21:24:57 »
Definitely happier to be intact I'd be upset if I had been cut without any choice. As a part timer its good to have options to pull back as and when I choose to. I would hate to not have it there! I think I just I love foreskin tbh

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: 2020-09-04 21:28:32 »
Definitely happier to be intact I'd be upset if I had been cut without any choice. As a part timer its good to have options to pull back as and when I choose to. I would hate to not have it there! I think I just I love foreskin tbh

Same.

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2020-09-05 02:47:57 »
In my much younger phase had the "do it yourself" kits been readily available then (long before internet!) I might have obtained one. Today as I look back, certainly glad not readily available then. Besides, I am one not to proceed forward where you cannot back out!

Offline pelagian

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2020-09-05 07:39:25 »
Once I started pulling back, it was simply a matter of time before I got circumcised. But I am pleased that I had the option to choose to do so, as I have been able to fully appreciate the improvement of a bared glans over a covered one, either pulled back or circumcised.
Pulled back for about 20 years, circumcised in 2013. Real men have bare helmets!!!

Offline Bifunguy

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2020-09-05 11:27:56 »
As one who has been almost permanently back for over 30 years now, I could never imagine wanting to be circumcised.  I love the variety of both look and feel I have from being able to wear my foreskin whatever way I like and the additional play possibilities I have from being intact.

Offline jimmy

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2020-09-05 15:56:20 »
These ‘circumcision’ threads are getting ever popular on here

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: 2020-09-05 16:11:33 »
These ‘circumcision’ threads are getting ever popular on here

Sadly

Offline _yeah_

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2020-09-07 05:59:39 »
Having been pulled back for some time now, I am most certainly glad that I was given the opportunity to experience my foreskin and be able to know the difference that I otherwise would not have gotten if I had been cut as an infant. This experience of being covered, then testing out casually pulling back every once in a while, to being permanently retracted for a while now has brought me to the point where I have grown less and less attached to/fond of my foreskin to the point where I intend to go forward with the cut and not have to worry about constantly making sure it's pulled back, using methods or otherwise. Now, for me, it is as pelagian said - it is only a matter of time before I go for the cut. But that is just my own thought process and choice/preference for myself. I definitely think it is important for males to be given the opportunity to experience both being covered and exposed before making the decision to either keep the foreskin or go for the cut. Otherwise they won't know what they are loosing and make the decision for themselves.
Permanently retracted. I love the the look and feel of my exposed glans! Foreskin was meant to be retracted

Offline Daffyskin

• NSFW Access
  • The beauty of a foreskin is in pulling it back.
« Reply #9 on: 2020-09-08 17:05:01 »
Absolutely not!!
I like my foreskin and I like pulling back on a part-time basis.
For me, pulling back is not about looking cut, or pretending to be cut, or wishing I was cut. It is about the feeling I get from pulling back my skin. I don't consider it a halfway step towards being cut or a lesser state of existence. Nor do I consider it a chore or an effort to pull back. I enjoy doing it whenever I feel like it.
Full-time retractor.
I just love tucking back and free-balling.

guest3725

« Reply #10 on: 2020-09-12 13:59:38 »
I do kinda wish I was circumcised as a kid, though that's mainly because of how much foreskin I naturally have.

Offline PermanetlyBareKnob

• NSFW Access
« Reply #11 on: 2020-09-21 15:16:16 »
In the community I grew up in, virtually all other boys besides me was circumcised.  I was deeply insecure about this difference, and from a very young age, I tried very hard and without success to keep my foreskin permanently rolled back to make my penis look “normal”, and because I assumed that was what all the other boys were doing.

As I grew older I believe this experience led to my powerful adult sexual interest/fetish in circumcision and circumcised penises (which isn’t great for someone who is otherwise straight).  Perhaps I could have developed more “normal” sexual interests had I grown up circumcised like the other boys?

Offline scotsguy27

• NSFW Access
« Reply #12 on: 2020-09-21 15:44:32 »
There's times I do wish I was circumcised, when I pull back I use the spoon method as I'd want to get a low and loose cut if I were to ever make the leap however I'm not at that stage where I'm ready to go all the way. For now I am happy having the best of both worlds.

Offline sissybritney

« Reply #13 on: 2020-09-21 20:55:13 »
I'm glad I wasn't, but am looking forward to one day doing so.

Offline TipsOut

• NSFW Access
« Reply #14 on: 2020-10-18 21:11:23 »
When I was younger, I definitely wished that I was. Mostly just to fit in and feel comfortable because most others were circumcised around me. Not that it would have made me flaunt myself around or anything, but I always had a fear of someone getting a look of my junk.

Now that I’m older, I’m glad that I am intact and can have the best of both worlds whenever I want. To stay back all the time when I was younger would have been uncomfortable with the sensation. Plus I would have been hard all of the time because being pulled back made it that way at that time in my life.