News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Any other young adults in here?

Started by uncut_sowhat, 2020-08-10 02:42:13

Previous topic - Next topic

ma91

tiagocabr

Uncut1998

Zentz

pullbackguy

I'm 19 as well :) feel free to chat

Curious

Quote from: uncut_sowhat on 2020-08-10 02:42:13
I am 19 and this forum seems to be relatively older people (which is no problem, the older your are the wiser you are!) but i was wondering if any other young adults were open to discussing their experiences with retracting
I am 18
Pulled back permanent since 26th of December 2021

billymachine79

Hi I'm 27 and started pulling back around 19 years old. First I was pulling back around 70% of the time for some years and now i've been 4 or 5 years without ever covering my glans again. In my particular case I find my skin easily stays back... far back even, I even look cut sometimes. Starting up I had a really long foreskin and long frenulum. I now feel as if my foreskin has shortened because i cannot fully cover my glans anymore, in fact i cannot keep my glans covered anymore, even if I try. The skin rushes back to the shaft, even when flaccid. The head, I could swear has become more prominent and the corona flare seems more distinguished as well.

SarumanTheWhite

Hi!

Also 22 here. Have been pulled back permanently for 5 months now, without any device.

andrew17

heya, 23 yo here. Been pulling back for few months now.
Welcome dude and happy to chat anytime with guys around my age.

Raj Sharma

Hhhh

Zaby

Akg3x

27 here, currently living with taped foreskin

Lucas

ElectroBlade

If you mean under 21 I fit into the category for half a year more. I'm currently 20.