News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Do you shave your pubic hair?

Started by Pret78, 2020-06-26 07:22:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you shave your pubic hair?

No - natural
I trim it
I shave it

CuriousSkinner

I've gone for trim. I like smooth balls and shaft but otherwise my partner doesn't like it all gone which suits me  :)

anon21

Quote from: scoobydoo on 2023-02-04 14:45:53
I prefer to be totally smooth so I shave the entire area. It's easy to maintain once the skin gets used to shaving. I just use a disposable razor whilst showering about every 2 or 3 days.

Same here, I shave once a week and it's already a routine anyway.

Tfloyd

I leave mine natural but cut it when it gets too long and starts getting stuck in my foreskin. My wife prefers it natural so that's why I do it

rushmilk

Depends on how sexy I want to feel. Usually I shaved the shaft and sack smooth. And once every few months I shave it all off.

james_l

I'm doing it as rushmilk yet don't shave it all of. I especially like if the ballbag and the shaft are shaved well. It makes the skin more sensitive and the penis gets easier stimulated.

baremountainman

There should be more choices here. I shave my shaft every week

Exposed glans

My wife shaves my pubic hair and I shave her pubic hair once a month

Alwayspulledback

I love the smooth look on me as well as on others.  For several years I have plucked my balls and shaft and then shaved the skin above.  Maybe some day I'll have it all removed permanently by electrolysis.

Stexx

Gr8 pic simon5500, be nice to see you pulled back too

Naturally roll back when erect.  I retract & skin bunches but stays until I push it forward, maybe as my corona flares a little & my frenulum isn't tight. Stay pulledback most of the time now.

Stexx

Yes short to about 5-6mm (circa 1/4 inch); shave the shaft & balls; keeps everything tidy & looking big as possible.
Naturally roll back when erect.  I retract & skin bunches but stays until I push it forward, maybe as my corona flares a little & my frenulum isn't tight. Stay pulledback most of the time now.

leericknite

I trim every now and again, but prefer to have some amount of hair

lostintime

no, totally natural. I like hairy guys or otters. Pubes are a major turn on for me. I shaved once and it got so itchy for one week that I felt like exploding. I'll never shave again. At most trim a little bit, but I like it natural and I don't bother.

TapedStick

I agree with lostintime. Pubes are a sign that we are MEN not boys. I see dudes at the gym that look prepubescent because they shave. Proud to leave it natural.

njoynit

Yes. I began last year before going to the dermatologist for the first time. I figured that would make it easier for her to see the skin. It was supposed to be a total body skin exam as it was the first time in my life going to a derm. She started at the top of my head and stopped at my belt line.

chris4skin

I like to trim, or sometimes grow it natural.  Currently I am trimmed mostly around my balls and shaft