News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Revert autocirc changes

Started by Tb, 2022-12-31 14:01:45

Previous topic - Next topic

Did you gain your sensitivity back and softness on the glans?

Yes
19 (29.7%)
No
7 (10.9%)
A little bit
16 (25%)
Flared glans but sensitivity came back
12 (18.8%)
Soft glans but sensitivity is still the same
10 (15.6%)

Total Members Voted: 64

scotsguy27

I recently stopped retracting for personal reasons. Here are images of my glans in 2018 vs 2023 (2 months of being covered).

Kylar

Quote from: scotsguy27 on 2023-12-21 12:41:16
I recently stopped retracting for personal reasons. Here are images of my glans in 2018 vs 2023 (2 months of being covered).

Wow!

ux

Quote from: scotsguy27 on 2023-12-21 12:41:16

Nice example.

The surface of the glans, or rather the thickness of the skin that covers it, is in my opinion about the same. Yes, it has a different colour because it is hydrated, but that's all I think. Try to show it later, maybe half a year after the pullback.