News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

How comfortable are you with glans exposed around other guys?

Started by HCheung, 2023-10-22 10:29:31

Previous topic - Next topic

How comfortable are you with glans exposed around other guys?

Completely comfortable around anyone
102 (64.2%)
Only comfortable around guys who also pull back their foreskin
14 (8.8%)
Only comfortable around your partner
12 (7.5%)
Only comfortable around friends or acquaintances
4 (2.5%)
Only comfortable around strangers
25 (15.7%)
No one, just keep it to myself
20 (12.6%)

Total Members Voted: 159

stephan29

Was it impossible for you because it didn't work, or because it didn't hold?

McKay

For me, the head wouldn't hold the skin back, it would have gone forward the instance I let go

stephan29

As a little boy my foreskin was probably tight but long.
It never stayed in clothes because the foreskin quickly slipped back out again. But when swimming naked at the sea or at home while bathing or showering in the changing room of the swimming pool, it held up. And when the foreskin was pushed behind, I should leave it like that
It works sometimes :-)

PossibleMagician130

This is a great question! I definitely have male friends I wouldn't want to be naked around LOL

However I have already been completely naked with my glans exposed around strangers in a nudist context. There was no staring or anything sexual going on so it was not uncomfortable.

I'm probably more comfortable with my glans exposed to women than I am with men.

HCheung

Quote from: PossibleMagician130 on 2023-12-15 09:31:41
This is a great question! I definitely have male friends I wouldn't want to be naked around LOL

However I have already been completely naked with my glans exposed around strangers in a nudist context. There was no staring or anything sexual going on so it was not uncomfortable.

I'm probably more comfortable with my glans exposed to women than I am with men.

Interesting!
Just to clarify, do you mean that you'll intentionally pull your foreskin forward to cover your glans when you happned to be naked in front of your male friends?
From Hong Kong
Permanently pulled back since ~18yrs old

CuriousSkinner

For me I'm not fussed at all. Pulled forward or back I don't think makes any difference really.

criticaldry

Quote from: anon21 on 2023-10-22 23:47:38
I don't think I'd mind being seen but here in Indonesia it's not like we have any public places where we're completely nude anyway. No public baths, people don't go nude in swimming pool/gym/etc changing rooms either.
It's exactly the same here in india, where it's not normal or even taboo at places like gym or swimming, if someone got naked. I think I would be pretty comfortable seen retracted, but might change seeing how other guys look down there.

PossibleMagician130

Quote from: HCheung on 2023-12-15 16:53:23
Interesting!
Just to clarify, do you mean that you'll intentionally pull your foreskin forward to cover your glans when you happned to be naked in front of your male friends?

Well, for me pulling back is quite an involved process, and I have to prepare myself psychologically even when doing it in a nudist/exhibitionist context. When I pull back and expose my glans I am absolutely putting on a display.

I've never seen a single one of my male friends naked, all of our interactions have been while fully clothed. There is a near zero possibility that we would be in a social situation where we are nude. If I had to be naked in their company, I would probably leave my foreskin situation as it is, where the tip of my glans is naturally exposed but the rest of it is covered. I definitely do not want to display anything to them.

HCheung

Quote from: PossibleMagician130 on 2023-12-18 08:25:45
Well, for me pulling back is quite an involved process, and I have to prepare myself psychologically even when doing it in a nudist/exhibitionist context. When I pull back and expose my glans I am absolutely putting on a display.

I've never seen a single one of my male friends naked, all of our interactions have been while fully clothed. There is a near zero possibility that we would be in a social situation where we are nude. If I had to be naked in their company, I would probably leave my foreskin situation as it is, where the tip of my glans is naturally exposed but the rest of it is covered. I definitely do not want to display anything to them.

I see.
Considering in a long run, when you've achieved completely aids-free retracted state, where you're glans is 100% exposed anytime, do you think you'll still intentionally pull your foreskin forward when you're naked in front of others?
From Hong Kong
Permanently pulled back since ~18yrs old

PossibleMagician130

Quote from: HCheung on 2023-12-21 13:38:21
I see.
Considering in a long run, when you've achieved completely aids-free retracted state, where you're glans is 100% exposed anytime, do you think you'll still intentionally pull your foreskin forward when you're naked in front of others?

I probably wouldn't. In those contexts the key thing is despite the nudity I appear "as is" without any self-touching lol.

Kylar

I've been having the nastiest cases of shy bladder recently while staying pulled back and going to the public toilet's urinals.  Oh well XD

CuriousSkinner

I thought it was just me that had this issue! Although I dont think its directly related to being pulled back to be honest so  maybe this isnt the right thread for me!
Quote from: Kylar on 2023-12-26 15:44:40
I've been having the nastiest cases of shy bladder recently while staying pulled back and going to the public toilet's urinals.  Oh well XD