News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Do you shave your pubic hair?

Started by Pret78, 2020-06-26 07:22:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you shave your pubic hair?

No - natural
I trim it
I shave it

Pret78

What about your pubic hair?
Do you trim or shave it?

Hazeleye

Over a period 30 years ago plus, I used electrolysis and totally removed it since I couldn't stand the stubble effect. If I could snap my fingers and have it all back? No way, Hosay!

Daffyskin

Isn't this the same poll as as: https://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=21.0 ? Still, I suppose that is quite old now.

Personally, I need an 'All of the above' option since I do different things depending on what I fancy. I will often shave the shaft and sack smooth, then trim the bush using various shapes, styles and lengths. Occasionally I have shaved it all completely. Then sometimes I will grow it out for a while - I quite enjoy the growing process. Variety is the spice of life after all!
Full-time retractor.
I just love tucking back and free-balling.

Kylar

Quote from: Daffyskin on 2020-06-27 09:17:21
Isn't this the same poll as as: https://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=21.0 ? Still, I suppose that is quite old now.

Personally, I need an 'All of the above' option since I do different things depending on what I fancy. I will often shave the shaft and sack smooth, then trim the bush using various shapes, styles and lengths. Occasionally I have shaved it all completely. Then sometimes I will grow it out for a while - I quite enjoy the growing process. Variety is the spice of life after all!

Same here really.  Usually I'm lazy about it, but unfortunately the hair gets just long and isn't really thick... When it becomes a bother (especially on the ballsack) I usually shave it down completely smooth. That's going to take ages to regrow.

thesevenpointfive

I shave, used clippers first and then a shaver to make it smooth.
Love skining back and letting my head show

M_back__uk

I sometimes go fully smooth around the pubes and ballsack, but I do like having pubes as it makes me feel quite manly but as others have said, I like to grow it for a couple of months and then go completely smooth again. I do like how shaved and smooth makes it look bigger!

Fabik

Rod010

Occasional trim but mostly all natural I think 🤔 t looks more mature

scotsguy27

I go through stages, I like it trimmed most of the time but other weeks I let it go natural and when I'm in the mood for it I shave it all off. Depends really.

rummy

I've trimmed pubes & shaved ballsack & penis. I did get waxed a few times, you stay smoother longer & don't get the stubble that shaving gives as the hair grows back.

Jagtstein

I have just shaved the area around my penis again. Because I am a habitual solo masturbant. During masturbation, I like to look at my penis in the mirror, how it works and how the foreskin glides over the glans without a frenulum. This is also used for stimulation. The hair is just a nuisance. :)
Masturbation is better than sex.

Stickler99

Completely shaved here. Have done for about 20 years.
I think it looks and feels so much better.

camchain

On the whole NO. I like my pubes and it took me 16 years before i got any. I do trim them to keep them tidy, i do shave my ball's, shaft and underneath, but not the main pubes.

scoobydoo

I prefer to be totally smooth so I shave the entire area. It's easy to maintain once the skin gets used to shaving. I just use a disposable razor whilst showering about every 2 or 3 days.

simon5500