Author Topic: Cohesive tape method  (Read 4065 times)

Offline longmans

• NSFW Access
Cohesive tape method
« on: 2018-05-29 15:44:36 »
I used to keep retracted some time ago, hence being on this site. I've tried everything with varying success. I successfully got rid of my fren years ago by tying thanks to info on this site. Anyway, I decided to have a PA piercing and my piercer told me that as the piercing I wanted is deep I would need to keep my foreskin back as much as possible to stop the piercing migrating towards my piss slit (not good!). He told me to use cohesive tape, and I was sceptical. Now I wish I had found this stuff years ago. It happens that I had some for wrapping my dogs cut foot, so that was good timing! I wrap around  twice and it stays in place all day and night. I change the tape each morning. First attempt I did it too tight and got strangulation, and while a permanently engrossed head looks great, its not a good idea. I'm liking being uncovered again so I'm using CLA and rubbing alcohol on the hole area to desensitise and keratinise. Ibuleve gel is applied for any piercing healing pain and this seems to dry the skin too. I'm a grower with plenty of loose foreskin and even when I take the wrap off its all staying in place for a good amount of time. Been doing this routine for about 3 weeks.  I'm probably going to continue even post piercing healing.

Offline smoothnkinky

Re: Cohesive tape method
« Reply #1 on: 2018-05-29 19:33:40 »
The tape looks great on your cock. Just what I'm looking for.Where did you get the tape?

Offline longmans

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2018-05-29 20:10:07 »
Its widely used by veterinarians, and I got this green tape from a pet shop! You can get it from Ebay or Amazon just as easy. ;D

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #3 on: 2018-05-30 00:47:50 »
Nice!! That's the stuff that's kinda stretchy and tacky, right? Not really adhesive per se, but just... sticks to itself?

Offline longmans

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2018-05-30 16:33:26 »
That's the stuff, it doesn't even stick to your skin which is helpful. And its breathable too so drying out under it.

Offline Nexolaris

• NSFW Access
  • Bare knob forever
« Reply #5 on: 2018-06-02 15:21:07 »
This is pretty cool.  :)
Has this been tried before by anyone else on this site? I cannot remember seeing this tape being mentioned before.