News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Pulling back some of the time

Started by Mark111791, 2016-05-19 11:07:36

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark111791

Hi all.

I've started pulling back to try and decrease the sensitivity and last longer with my girlfriend. I pull it back and leave it like that for 8-12hrs at a time. I have no problem at all with it just staying back. But sometimes I don't do it at all.

Just wondered if doing this would work with making it less sensitive or not?

Thanks all

soundsgreat87

Mark111791

So I have been keeping it back on and off for about a month now. Some days I will do it all day, and then others not at all. I'm not completely sure if it has made a big difference yet. It's definitely less irritating walking around with it back now. I wish I had taken photos before to compare. But here are some photos now.

soundsgreat87

Hey, lookin good! Wondering, how do you keep the foreskin back? Or does it just stay put when you pull it back?

Mark111791

It just stays back by itself. Might have to pull it back maybe once throughout the day. But used to go forward by itself a lot more

anon21

Rolls back by itself eh... the kind I've always wanted. I just don't know how long would it take to train mine until it behaves that way, since it's hard for me to make sure my foreskin stays rolled back when I'm outside, and because of that I've only been able to roll back for extended periods of time in the weekends when I'm not going out.

Mark111791

Ah right yeah I know what you mean. There will be sometimes where I leave it back all day, and then other days not leave it back at all. I generally have it back all the time when I'm at work, and then forget on the weekend.