News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Have you experienced growth after puberty?

Started by konfied88, 2022-10-04 22:56:21

Previous topic - Next topic

konfied88

Hey, guys, I think this might be a right group to ask this question: have you noticed any changes to your body that suprised you (years) after puberty?

I'm asking this having mainly body hair in mind - until my late 20s I've been pretty much looking similarly to what I came out of puberty like: decently hairy legs but bare-chested and just a sugestion of arm hair. I was quite a skinny guy for most of my life. Then around my 30th birthday I started hitting the gym quite regularly. After some time working out I put on some weight but also noticed that my beard has filled in, my arms got gradually more fuzzy and now, after few years, I also have quite a lot of hair on my chest and abdomen going down to my crotch. It is nice but also quite suprising. The other thing is that (coming back to the main subject of the forum) I kind of feel that my member became a bit more prominent - nothing crazy but it fills the underwear a bit more.

Have you had similar experiences of noticing changes in your 30s, 40s, 50s?

Kylar

Oh definitely.  I have hair where I didn't in my 20s, and my cock definitely feels like it looks a bit different too.

konfied88

Thank, Kylar! I don't really know what it was, I wasn't exactly unaware that some changes will happen, but I'd say I expected more hair-in-the-ears kind of changes - and it's a nice surprise that it's not the only thing that's in store for us ;) In other words: I expected aging, but probably not further maturing and achieving a more "manly" appearance.

soundsgreat87

Since I hit 30 I've been getting more hair... in my ears and nose  >:( I'm pretty fuzzy all over but I wish it would grow somewhere other than in my orifices...

konfied88

Haha, I have to admit I plucked couple of hair from my ears few days ago as well, so that is also a part of the deal for me :D

Nivek

Hey! Could it be your bulge enhancement is the effect of gyming just like what was said in the bulge enhancement thread? Your thighs got bigger and pushed your balls out?

Maybe the gyming has also increased your testosterone and therefore more body hair too. That's really nice and a good reason to continue gyming!

konfied88

Yeah, Nivek, I was thinking the same that excercising more might have boosted my hormone levels up... Though I am not sure about the tight-pushing-balls-foreward thing, cause I had pretty massive thighs even before hitting the gym regularly, partly because of genetics and partly because I bike a lot. But it might be that when the body tones down everything looks and feels a bit different.

scotsguy27

I've noticed a few changes after puberty, mainly when I turned 30.

I first noticed that my pubic hair became thicker and had more.

I then noticed that my penis shaft had become fuller/thicker. I've also become hornier.

Lastly was my nipples. I had puffy nipples in my teens then in my 20's they were perky/small then towards the end of my 20's and particularly after my 30th my areola's and nipples themselves increased in size.