Author Topic: Glans hydration  (Read 16526 times)

Offline Redhard

• NSFW Access
Glans hydration
« on: 2016-04-05 17:08:27 »
hello friends what do you advise me to moisturize my glans remained uncovered by the foreskin for the past 24 years , use almond oil but with little result.
good things

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
Re: Glans hydration
« Reply #1 on: 2016-04-06 10:29:15 »
Not sure you want that, you want to get it dryer first, that will harden it up.
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline Aftskin

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2016-04-06 21:23:27 »
hello friends what do you advise me to moisturize my glans remained uncovered by the foreskin for the past 24 years , use almond oil but with little result.
good things

Try taking a long hot bath before you use the almond oil. Can you not cover your glans with the foreskin anymore?
Permanently retracted since September of 2010.

Offline Redhard

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2016-04-07 15:25:36 »
adolescence it turned out , and never again will not even covered by forcing remains su..nessuno has this problem ?

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #4 on: 2016-04-07 17:16:33 »
I think you may be in the wrong place, redhard.. this is a board for men who WANT their glans to be uncovered.

Offline Mark3000

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2016-04-07 19:19:29 »
My guess is RedHard is Italian, which typically are not cut. It sounds like the foreskin stayed back while the glans grew out. Possibly, keeping it retraced for 24 years.

I would think that this was something he favoured.

Offline halfard

• NSFW Access
  • skin back always looks and feels good
« Reply #6 on: 2016-04-08 07:47:57 »
I love the feels of the dry head.
Also wonder if using anything to soften the penis head would make it easier for the foreskin to slide back over the head again.
Always found bare-headed penis soooo sexy.  Started keeping my skin back many years ago, looks and feels great, especially rubs when out commando.  My foreskin stays back all the time. Masturbate dry: skin back tight, wrap finger and thumb round cock where head joins shaft, like circumcised guy.

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2016-04-08 13:57:58 »
His head is so dry, looks like he cut

Offline Redhard

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2016-04-08 17:15:03 »
My guess is RedHard is Italian, which typically are not cut. It sounds like the foreskin stayed back while the glans grew out. Possibly, keeping it retraced for 24 years.

I would think that this was something he favoured.
It is Italian and uncut but I asked for advice to see to make it less dry the mucous membrane , I have very little sensitivity and very dry skin ..

Offline Redhard

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2016-04-08 17:20:35 »
I think you may be in the wrong place, redhard.. this is a board for men who WANT their glans to be uncovered.

hello , I had no choice , but I always like to be found , just that I thought you had some advice about improving it dry , and you think that you are the expert what caused me permanent uncovering?

Offline Aftskin

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2016-04-09 00:50:26 »

I think that's a bit harsh. He didn't actually say anything about wanting his glans to be covered, just that he wants to soften the skin. Perfectly reasonable if you ask me. I don't agree with some people here that seem to want to dry out their glans until its an insensitive, wrinkled 100 year old looking thing. Maybe Redhard's situation is a leason to us that in the future some may regret wanting such dry skin now. I also think there are other things we can learn from Redhard here.

hello , I had no choice , but I always like to be found , just that I thought you had some advice about improving it dry , and you think that you are the expert what caused me permanent uncovering?

Like I said before, the almond oil is supposed to be very good at being absorbed into skin and has lots of good vitamins for healthy skin, just keep using it and it should help in time. You could also try lip balm products, same kind of skin after all.
I doubt anyone can say exactly why your foreskin became permanently retracted, was it quite short or loose before puberty?. Your glans has a rather large corona did this happen during your 24 years uncovered? Or maybe it helped push the foreskin back during puberty?
I think quite a few people here are quite jealous of you in this regard :-)
Permanently retracted since September of 2010.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #11 on: 2016-04-09 05:37:12 »
good things

I would highly recommend trying pure glycerin. You can mix it with water, and soak the glans in it. In fact, you can add some to your bath, and soak your entire body in it. It's very healthy for moisturizing the skin. You could also try combining it with various other substances, such as your almond oil, and apply it directly to the glans as an ointment. I would also try mixing it with coconut oil, hyaluronic acid and maybe collagen.

I would also suggest that you avoid washing the glans with normal soap, because most soaps will dry it out. You can buy soap made with glycerin, which would be better.

Ultimately, the fact that your glans is always exposed will make it more likely to be dry. Many men here enjoy this. But if your goal is to moisturize the glans, then perhaps keeping it covered, at least part of the time, is something to consider. There is a device called Senslip made especially for this purpose. Here is a link to their web site. http://www.senslip.com/

Offline halfard

• NSFW Access
  • skin back always looks and feels good
« Reply #12 on: 2016-04-09 07:13:21 »
personally I like the look and feel of the dry head .... surely circumcised guys must have exactly this, maybe some do use something to soften their penis head.  If I WAS cut this would be an option I could try to make it feels different if my girl liked that ;)
Always found bare-headed penis soooo sexy.  Started keeping my skin back many years ago, looks and feels great, especially rubs when out commando.  My foreskin stays back all the time. Masturbate dry: skin back tight, wrap finger and thumb round cock where head joins shaft, like circumcised guy.

• NSFW Access
« Reply #13 on: 2016-04-09 09:17:29 »
personally I like the look and feel of the dry head .... surely circumcised guys must have exactly this, maybe some do use something to soften their penis head.  If I WAS cut this would be an option I could try to make it feels different if my girl liked that ;)

I agree i like the look and cut guys do, but don't think they put any thing on, mine is a dry as this ( see gallery) but when hard it looks fine

Offline Redhard

• NSFW Access
« Reply #14 on: 2016-04-09 14:58:24 »
I think that's a bit harsh. He didn't actually say anything about wanting his glans to be covered, just that he wants to soften the skin. Perfectly reasonable if you ask me. I don't agree with some people here that seem to want to dry out their glans until its an insensitive, wrinkled 100 year old looking thing. Maybe Redhard's situation is a leason to us that in the future some may regret wanting such dry skin now. I also think there are other things we can learn from Redhard here.

Like I said before, the almond oil is supposed to be very good at being absorbed into skin and has lots of good vitamins for healthy skin, just keep using it and it should help in time. You could also try lip balm products, same kind of skin after all.
I doubt anyone can say exactly why your foreskin became permanently retracted, was it quite short or loose before puberty?. Your glans has a rather large corona did this happen during your 24 years uncovered? Or maybe it helped push the foreskin back during puberty?
I think quite a few people here are quite jealous of you in this regard :-)

before puberty had melted , then remained standing as you see it today and I was about 10/09 years , glans all the women said to be big , evaluated by photos .... thanks everyone for the help !
Here photos flabby ... I can only tell you guys that losing sensitivity has not so many advantages especially with women !