News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

at the urologist

Started by meteorfun, 2015-10-06 16:26:29

Previous topic - Next topic

glanscover

I was seeing the urologist like every six months, to track a prostate cancer diagnosis done in 2006.  Never actually saw an MD, usually the same PA, female.
Got so that she would come into the exam room, talk a little about the 'watch it' plan we were(are) doing and then
have me drop the pants.  One time, I think the last visit with her, she was pulling my foreskin back, and then would
watch it slowly slide back over my glans.  She quietly said 'NICE', and that was the end of the exam.  I was
discharged from Urology, and that my primary doctor would be doing the cancer followups.