News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Shrinking liquids

Started by N_A, 2019-01-16 04:49:21

Previous topic - Next topic

N_A

Hello everyone! I found on Aliexpress a few liquids and gel from the asian market that are supposed to shrink the foreskin. Did anyone try them?  Some of them are also on Amazon!

https://www.amazon.com/OUYAWEI-Interest-Foreskin-Phimosis-Correction/dp/B07L3X52L3/ref=sr_1_3?m=AI9HLXTBONJIK&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1547613730&sr=1-3&keywords=foreskin

https://www.amazon.com/OUYAWEI-Invisible-Foreskin-Correction-Circumcision/dp/B07L3WMN59

(I am not sure if I am allowed to post links: I apologize in advance! )  :D

soundsgreat87

Links are fine, as long as they're to reputable places, like Amazon ;)

Those both look interesting! It's a little hard to tell exactly what they're doing because of the broken English, but it seems that the first is hyaluronic acid (which seems to be a moisturizer??). The second says something about liquid silicone... does it mean lubricant?

N_A

I tried to translate the ingredients but I couldn't find out much. The main ingredient in both, after water, is "something acid".

One of them also comes with a silicone ring to keep the foreskin retracted. The purpose of these liquids should be to teach your foreskin to stay behind the head. It even says "no circumcision surgery".

I bought them both and I should receive them in a couple of weeks.  I'll let you guys know!

soundsgreat87

Please do! I feel like I've heard the term "hyaluronic acid" before but I have no idea where.

Marius

Quote from: soundsgreat87 on 2019-01-17 02:43:35
Please do! I feel like I've heard the term "hyaluronic acid" before but I have no idea where.

I recognized it from these condoms. Have not tried them.

https://www.okamotoglobal.com/products/003-hyaluronic-acid

Hazeleye

Hyaluronic acid is essential for healthy joint, skin, and connective tissues and is part of a natural healthy body.

Hazeleye

Quote from: N_A on 2019-01-16 04:49:21
I found on Aliexpress a few liquids and gel from the asian market that are supposed to shrink the foreskin.

Further to N_A's response, I am not too sure that hyaluronic acid would indeed "shrink the foreskin" as suggested. In the advertisements it is promoted to loosen and soften the rigid band in the prepuce in the case of phimosis. In doing so, it would be my understanding that exactly the opposite action would be achieved, the skin would be made more softer and voluminous in doing so.