News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Paper rolling method

Started by JPOldman1961, 2023-10-02 06:59:03

Previous topic - Next topic

JPOldman1961

>>Old man

You should not be able to view images on the forum unless you post a self-introduction in "Introductions".
First, please introduce yourself.

Senis

I tried it - the paper always fells off when I sit... foreskin pushes it down... any tips?

JPOldman1961

Let's move the foreskin back enough to the base of the penis, widen the width of the paper a little more, and wrap the paper around it. Maybe the paper is tied loosely.

jafar_t

Quote from: Senis on 2023-12-02 08:22:45
I tried it - the paper always fells off when I sit... foreskin pushes it down... any tips?

That is because the paper is tied too loosely. You have tighten it up.

uncut1017

Quote from: JPOldman1961 on 2023-10-05 00:21:25
The inner wall of my foreskin looks like this.

wow that head is aged like fine wine, hope to get there soon. I noticed what looked like a little bit of PPP around the glans is that right?

Lanyx

I tried a modification of the method, which doesn't give me "nice" results.
I pull back as far as it goes, then I apply tape to the exposed area. This "blocks" the foreskin from rolling forward all the way.
Issues are that I'm a grower, and use inelastic tape. It tends to crumple up causing slight discomfort. Also during heavy masturbation, the glue loosens and comes the contraption comes off.

jafar_t

Quote from: uncut1017 on 2024-01-05 20:54:30
wow that head is aged like fine wine, hope to get there soon. I noticed what looked like a little bit of PPP around the glans is that right?

I love his head, too :)

Brimmy

Put this dude in the hall of fame! This method has been almost essential in furthering my progress. My foreskin is naturally long and after 1-2 years of almost daily skinned back dedication, I still struggle at times to remain back 24-7.

Using this method keeps my skin back in the same way it does naturally, but forces ir further back down the shaft. In the process the skin is being trained to stay back much more. Only thing im finding hard to manage is how hard to tie the paper  ;D ;D

jafar_t

Quote from: Brimmy on 2024-01-12 00:24:07
Put this dude in the hall of fame! This method has been almost essential in furthering my progress. My foreskin is naturally long and after 1-2 years of almost daily skinned back dedication, I still struggle at times to remain back 24-7.

Using this method keeps my skin back in the same way it does naturally, but forces ir further back down the shaft. In the process the skin is being trained to stay back much more. Only thing im finding hard to manage is how hard to tie the paper  ;D ;D

Try to use napkins or paper towels like I do

BryanK

This is wild because a method like this has crossed my mind, but each time I dismissed it. Sounds like I was foolish to do so! My question is, where can I find a detailed description of how to do this (pics or drawings might also help). I am ready to give this a try!

BryanK

Sorry, I missed the fact that you have to post an introduction to see pictures. Neyyyyvermind!

christommo

Second day of trying the paper method. I made a small hole in a cloth and pulled my glans through and put a cock ring in place to stop the glans from pushing out of the hole. Then I used a sheet of paper towel folded three times and cut so as to fit the shaft of my cock, and wrapped the paper around my cock tightly and taped it in place with sticky tape. Am about to replace the paper. Two questions.

1. Someone mentioned applying isopropyl alcohol to the shaft (presumably to aid drying of the skin) - but it is surely too dangerous to flesh?

2.  What about the frenulum?  It is a tough and potent piece of flesh. Does the paper method eventually "disarm" the frenulum? Would like to get rid of it in due course other than through surgery. Suggestions?

christommo

I think I am doing things wrongly. You speak of the inner foreskin and outer foreskin. But there is only one foreskin. Am I to wrap the paper over my cock after I have pulled my foreskin back, or am I to wrap the paper over the foreskin when it covers my cock? Thanks for your help.

Kylar

Quote from: christommo on 2024-01-31 01:33:31
I think I am doing things wrongly. You speak of the inner foreskin and outer foreskin. But there is only one foreskin. Am I to wrap the paper over my cock after I have pulled my foreskin back, or am I to wrap the paper over the foreskin when it covers my cock? Thanks for your help.

People call the side of the foreskin touching the glans the "inner foreskin".  The outer foreskin would be the shaft skin that happens to be over the head, up till the frenar band, and the inner foreskin is what skin and mucous tissue is between the frenar band and the glans, normally protected from the world.

Steeltoeboots

Quote from: christommo on 2024-01-31 01:33:31

The concept of this is that you keep it behind your glans so it 'learns' to stay there.  Your inner foreskin exposed will dry, plus your glans will dry.  This gives you a cut look. So do not wrap your covered glans, you want it to be exposed. It will take time before your foreskin stays behind the glans,  drying helps this process.  Stay consistent and make it a good habit to retract if you want the cut look.

I use toiletpaper and hair ties, you can find it here: https://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=3838.0
Comfortable,  very easy to use and great results, together with rubbing alcohol it accelerated the drying process.