Poll

Did you have problems with premature ejaculation before attempting retraction?

No
62 (57.4%)
Yes, sometimes still do
26 (24.1%)
Yes, always do
4 (3.7%)
Yes, not anymore
6 (5.6%)
Yes, usually still do
10 (9.3%)

Total Members Voted: 104

Author Topic: Premature ejaculation  (Read 3844 times)

guest3969

Premature ejaculation
« on: 2020-12-06 22:59:36 »
This was my main reason I started retracting full time.  It's definitely helped.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
Re: Premature ejaculation
« Reply #1 on: 2020-12-07 11:01:16 »
No not really.
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2020-12-07 15:37:59 »
Still haven't voted for nothing.
Before, sometimes I used to ejaculate very fast due to super sensitivity.
Now most of the times I last much longer than before but in some specific moments when I'm very excited I cum even faster than before, maybe because I get extra stimulation from the exposed glans and inner skin.
But in the end I guess it's all related to the excitement level and the current situation... If you really really like your partner and really want to have sex with her/him you may cum immediately only because you wanted it so bad.
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

guest3969

« Reply #3 on: 2020-12-07 16:53:41 »
I agree that it isn't all the time, even before. I know a lot of it is psychological, but I was so sensitive before retracting that a lot of times there was nothing I could do.  Now I can go for a while sometimes and other times my wife starts to move in a specific way because she's really enjoying it and it feels amazing and it's over immediately. 

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2020-12-07 18:31:38 »
Now most of the times I last much longer than before but in some specific moments when I'm very excited I cum even faster than before, maybe because I get extra stimulation from the exposed glans and inner skin.
But in the end I guess it's all related to the excitement level and the current situation... If you really really like your partner and really want to have sex with her/him you may cum immediately only because you wanted it so bad.

I agree with your comments bobenc0
Love skining back and letting my head show

guest1490

« Reply #5 on: 2020-12-12 16:15:14 »

Is that because you go in pulled back when otherwise you would be covered?
If you either pull back automatically when hard, or roll forward before going in, then that doesn’t apply. 

Offline George_NZ

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2021-03-06 06:47:58 »
This is one of my main reasons

Offline PermanetlyBareKnob

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2021-05-05 03:39:54 »
I have always been very slow to cum in partnered sex, even long before I started retracting full time.  I’ve always been able to last as long as my partner and I care to go, and retracting hasn’t really changed that.

And for masturbation, I can cum as fast or slow as I like.  The techniques I use and sensations I feel are different than before, but I have no complaints about cumming too fast or taking too long.