Author Topic: Instant circumcision experience, my attempt  (Read 30968 times)

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
Re: Instant circumcision experience, my attempt
« Reply #15 on: 2016-12-28 20:31:12 »

When you guys say one tape method, is that the under or over piece?
There are several variations. One is as Bobenc0 described, with the skin folded over itself, but without the aid of any tape, then a single piece of tape placed on the outside to keep things in place. Another variation is to just push all of the skin down toward the base of the shaft, and then placing some tape over the resultant wrinkles to keep the skin pulled back. Some guys have also used a single strip of tape just behind the glans, and then allowed the shaft skin behind it to roll over it. This is more like the spoon method, but with the aid of some tape.
It does pull back on the frenulum quite a bit. It's a lot of foreskin to keep back it feels like. I don't mind the tension really, but if there's a better way I'll try :)
I have experimented with variations on the double tape method which involve cutting the first/inner strip in such a way that it is narrower on the frenulum side, so that it produces a looser result on that side, to pull less on the frenulum, but maintains good tension on the rest of the foreskin. My results were mixed. And then, as I've already suggested, you can try the liquid latex method. Here's a link to a thread about it. http://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=208.msg1611#msg1611

Offline Johnscot

• NSFW Access
« Reply #16 on: 2016-12-29 10:50:04 »
I take back what I said about the double tape method for all day use. I've been using it for the past 48 hours and it works really well. There's no bunching of skin behind the glans when I'm soft and it stayed in place all night despite night time hardons.

Offline Uncut_soldier

• NSFW Access
« Reply #17 on: 2016-12-31 05:21:49 »
Okay clearly I have a lot of tricks to try :)

That liquid latex sounds intense!

Offline TapedStick

• NSFW Access
« Reply #18 on: 2017-01-01 03:39:31 »
OK bros, here's a detailed explanation of my main method.

With a single piece of stretchable tape, you can do a one piece autocirc that doesn't pull on the frenulum much. Just start completely hyper soft, find the just barely flexible skin as far back on your shaft or even a half inch or so toward your navel. Pinch it very firmly with your thumb and pointer fingers of both hands. Than reach with your middle finger to somewhere almost to where your inner and outer foreskin meet (ridged band). Alternatively if you are really dexterous, put your middle fingers right at your coronal ridge, and your ring fingers almost to the ridged band. Then moving both middle and ring fingers, in one smooth motion, slide your foreskin COMPLETELY  back(zero slack), bringing your middle and ring fingers to the base of your cock, and keep pressing your shaft skin and foreskin UNDER the pinched skin. You may need to try to pull the pinched skin up or away from your body to create a sufficient pocket to hold your entirety of skin. When you get it right, press the pinched "half inch above where your shaft meets your body" skin to your completely exposed shaft. You should already have had ready a piece of tape partially unrolled and ready to apply 50% to your pinched base skin (which will probably slide a little up your shaft) and 50% to your tightly pulled back foreskin. When you wrap the roll of tape under the shaft, do it closer to your balls so it doesn't pull on your frenulum. Apply a slight stretch to the tape as you wrap. Also, if you do it right it doesn't matter if some pubic hair is under the tape. Try to avoid an excess, but don't sweat a little. It actually helps hold your skin all together.

If you do all this right, you can (and probably already have) gotten an erection, and it's fairly tight with ZERO slack on your shaft (CI-0), but not uncomfortably tight. When you soften up, you'll probably have a CI-1 or CI-2. You shouldn't be restricting blood flow in any real way. It's comfortable, but you're probably gonna get a LOT of stimulation just by your bare head rubbing your boxers/compression shorts or pants. I don't know how cut guys deal with this much stimulation!  If you start going about your day, you'll feel every movement of your dick inside your pants. If you're looking for stimulation fun, wear a looser pair of thin spandex compression shorts with a seam running right where your dick hangs. If you want minimal stimulation, wear briefs. I'd wake up from the rubbing just from me getting nocturnal erections while asleep.

And if any of you guys try this, I'd like to know what you feel while wearing it back this way, and what you think of the method. Happy new year pulled back bros!

Offline europeandude

• NSFW Access
« Reply #19 on: 2017-01-01 12:22:37 »
can you please film yourself doing this method?

Offline TapedStick

• NSFW Access
« Reply #20 on: 2017-01-01 20:14:39 »
Bro, I'm like jdm in a whole lot of ways, one of them being that I also don't feel comfortable putting pictures of my package online. It's not at all that I'm against showing someone how to do this method, like I'd show you live, but a recording could create a job loss or embarassment if anyone ever found out I'm into this stuff.

Dude, can I answer any questions for you though? I tried to be detailed, but it's hard without visuals. Maybe one day I can draw like jdm, but I can't really vouch for good drawing skills.

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #21 on: 2017-01-01 20:23:31 »
I would be extremely surprised if anyone were able to put together your real identity with this one.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #22 on: 2017-01-03 01:51:51 »
TapedStick, don't feel bad. I totally get where you're coming from. In fact, it's kinda nice to know I'm not the only one who feels this way about posting pics. I appreciate all of the photos posted here by others. This forum certainly wouldn't be what it is without them. But I just don't feel comfortable posting photos of myself. :-[  I'd like to think that I make reasonable contributions to the forum despite this aspect of my personality, and so do you. It takes all kinds.

I'm very interested in the method you described above, but I admit that I'm having trouble understanding it completely. Some diagrams would be helpful if you could post them. You don't have to be a great artist (Lord knows I'm not!), just sketch it as well as you can. Making the concepts clear is more important than making it look nice.

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #23 on: 2017-01-03 05:27:11 »
Just showing your package here should in no way reveal who you are. If you are that paranoid, be aware of the footprint that you are leaving to the world by just being here. Facial images are a different matter, not a picture of another look-a-like genital.

Offline Uncut_soldier

• NSFW Access
« Reply #24 on: 2017-01-07 04:06:24 »
So here is me taking some of the advice. I bought a clear flexible tape, I think transpore. It looks cool cause you can barely see it.

I did 2/3 the width for the first tape, I tried 1/2 but I have a lot of foreskin and it still slid over the ridge on my up strokes. Pretty nice result :)

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #25 on: 2017-01-07 23:07:43 »
Just showing your package here should in no way reveal who you are. If you are that paranoid, be aware of the footprint that you are leaving to the world by just being here. Facial images are a different matter, not a picture of another look-a-like genital.
It seem you are assuming that a wish for anonymity is the only reason why a man may not want to share pictures of his penis. This may not be the case.

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #26 on: 2017-01-08 03:45:37 »
jdm, I was basically responding to TapedStick's observation:

It's not at all that I'm against showing someone how to do this method, like I'd show you live, but a recording could create a job loss or embarassment if anyone ever found out I'm into this stuff.

and was supporting soundsgreat87's statement:

I would be extremely surprised if anyone were able to put together your real identity with this one.

that in showing ones genitals here could not reveal a person's identity in any way and cause social embarrassment. The point I was making was that the mere fact one is here, their IP address (footprint) can be identified and who they really are can be revealed to those that choose, and have authority, to do so. That this would be a bigger concern than what is shown in identifying the shower.

Personally, I could not care less what one does, or does not, put on a thread, and the reasons for their actions.

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #27 on: 2017-01-08 04:09:51 »
IP addresses are not exactly personally identifying info either. Due to the way the internet works, you can end up with a different IP address at different times/locations, especially if you're accessing the site from a mobile device. Even if you had the same IP address every time, no one other than law enforcement would be able to tell who you are. The most info any normal person can get from an IP address is your ISP. And the only ones who have access the IPs here are the admins anyway!

Offline Kngzh

• NSFW Access
« Reply #28 on: 2017-01-08 05:54:38 »
Hey Soldier, what is it like with the tape when flaccid?

Offline Uncut_soldier

• NSFW Access
« Reply #29 on: 2017-01-10 23:44:50 »
It bunches up a bit behind the head. I'm a grower and have lots of foreskin. It covers the head a bit too sometimes.

When I get hard again it seems like both tape pieces stayed where they were and I'm perfectly retracted again with no foreskin movement to really speak of