News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

First Ejaculation

Started by eh, 2021-01-01 11:53:18

Previous topic - Next topic

What was your age when you got your first semen ejaculation?

Less than 12
119 (28.5%)
12-14
235 (56.4%)
14-16
58 (13.9%)
More than 16
5 (1.2%)

Total Members Voted: 417

Tfloyd

I was 13 when I first Ejaculated. I was totally taken by surprise when it happened I had been masturbating on a regular basis for probably a year at that time and was having dry orgasms so I was completely unprepared and it went all over my sheets

Stexx

Quite young around 11 because I remember other boys talking about it when we went to secondary school, and going home and tried playing  ;.  Very watery at first, but didn't thicken & go a milky colour for some time after though, so pretty much dribbling little more than pre cum at first I guess.
Naturally roll back when erect.  I retract & skin bunches but stays until I push it forward, maybe as my corona flares a little & my frenulum isn't tight. Stay pulledback most of the time now.

leericknite

Was 14, rubbing it against the mattress. Felt good and just felt the need to do it more and more until I released some sort of fluid.

Thought i broke something, and stopped doing that. Didn't find out until later that was semen when I followed instructions about a joke to avoid pulling it (of course I had to try, and it was the same fluid)

Stealth

Unbeknown to me, I spent most of my teenage years with a tight foreskin. This had an impact on the way I learnt how to masturbate. My original technique was to pinch the end of my foreskin, rubbing it over my glans, fingertips at the frenulum (that I didn't even know I had/what it was). I started this young, before moving up to senior school. I'd have been 10 at the time. I could retract my foreskin enough to see my urethra, and I thought that's what everyone meant when I heard talk in the playground or had sex-ed about retraction and keeping the head clean (I was young and nieve, I grew up with no male rolemodels in the home and nobody really close to confide in) - I had been masturbating for a while by the time I first went to senior school. I produced a fair amount of pre-cum whenever I masturbated which I thought was the 'real thing - I was happy enough knowing I could do this, and that I could get myself wet'.

It was always late at night in my bed that I did it. It wasn't until I was 11 that I mixed up my techniques. The pinching method still produced plenty of pre-cum, but I started pulling back slightly (the more normal way of masturbating) - I shocked myself the first time I kept going way past pre-cum, I felt my balls raise in my sac and boom - I had my first proper orgasm and ejaculated for real all over myself (well, my stomach at least). I'd involunarily gasped and moaned and shook and as I came back down from the high, I lay there scared to death that I'd woke my mum and would be in trouble. It took me ages to quietly clean up using tissues that were just out of convenient reach without making more mess. I learnt a lot from that first real time

crixus

At the age of 14 when I was trying to retract foreskin first time.
That night somehow I was so obsessed to retract so I forcely pull back the foreskin. Due to tight foreskin that time (now it is loose) I was in a pain that leads to explosive ejaculation shoot also those days glan was pinkish and sensitive to touch.
It felt so good and rememberable tho.

hmaisd15

My first time happened when I was 14 years old. At the pool, I noticed that my colleagues were pulling back the foreskin. It made me curious and I decided to try it at home. It gave me pleasure and I had orgasms without ejaculation at first. Then one day while playing with my penis I peaked with ejaculation. At first I was frightened, but then I realized what it was.

Captain Holt

I started masturbating when i was 11 or 12 and it was always dry. But one day i was in school and talked with a classmate and he said something about the white stuff coming out or something like that. I didnt know what he meant but when i got home that day and masturbatet some "white stuff" started leaking out. I was so overwhelmed and didnt know what to do. But later i discovered what he meant.

Tmanek

I was 12 when I had my first wet dream. I thought I was sick :) It took me half a year to understand what was going on and I started masturbating.

swordfisch

I remember it well. I was 12. At school, in the toilet, with my back to the wall, knees slightly bent and going like the clappers, knowing what was meant to happen and desperate for it to do so!
At last! My knees gave way, I almost hit the floor and  had to do some deep-breathing to regain some composure.
An unforgettable experience.
sf
Oh! And really rather wonderful!

Knight

I was 13 y/o and it happened when i masturbated for a first time

Ad1210

13/14 I think. Was dry orgasming before that which to be honest I quite liked.

Robert

I was not yet 12 years old. I pulled on my foreskin for the first time since my early childhood (around 4-5 years old). I was erect and very quickly I had a sort of urge to urinate. Then I felt shaking and small jets followed. I thought I had urinated a little but it was actually a little oily. A little later I understood that it was not urine but liquid to make children. I didn't feel any pleasure that time.

Rasselas

Decades ago, shortly after I turned 14, I developed the habit of rhythmically pressing my erection between my thighs while sitting in the water in the bathtub.  I sometimes also forced urination out through my erection against the pressure of my thighs.  These techniques helped relieve the sexual tension caused by all the short skirts at school. 

One evening while performing my penis pressing / peeing ritual I started thinking very intently about Gwen and Eva.  Gwen (16) and Eva (14) were the teen-aged daughters of our minister and his wife.  We had been dinner guests at the minister's house the previous evening and Gwen and Eva (for no reason I could think of) had acted unaccountably flirty and teasing toward me. To top it off, they had worn their sheerest and sexiest Sunday hosiery, and – leg man that I (already) was – I was in ecstasy owing to the resultant magnificent display of ankles, calves and thighs, all beguilingly smooth and enticing under glimmering swaths of taut nylon.

As I began the forced peeing portion of the evening's festivities I could not have been hornier.  Gwen and Eva had done a great job getting me right to the edge.  And, as it turned out, OVER the edge.  For I was suddenly made aware of a series of weird, sharp contractions emanating from somewhere south of my navel.  What was this?  And what was this jelly-like white substance that had apparently been released from my bladder?? 

I was sure I had "broken" something and was being punished for penis pressing!  Did I need to go to the emergency department?  As I pondered this terrible dilemma, I became aware of feelings of extreme relaxation ... I had really never felt better.  Odd to feel so good in the midst of a medical crisis!

I had no one to talk to about what had happened to me.  It took me weeks to fit the pieces of the puzzle together. 

rubbercock

About 13. My glans had been permanently bare for a long time (since the age of 11) and during that time I had enjoyed numerous dry orgasms. I played with my cock a lot during that time but even more when it started to squirt.
Conscientious retractor for 20 years, circumcised since 1991.