Author Topic: Help needed - think my meatus has torn or is starting to tear  (Read 6673 times)

Offline scotsguy27

• NSFW Access
Evening,

I was in the bath and decided to have a look at my glans, upon looking and opening my meatus I noticed a tear which is nearly another hole if I was to pull on it any wider. Is this something I should be worried about?

I’m going to see if I can get a GP’s opinion on it.

Offline Daffyskin

• NSFW Access
  • The beauty of a foreskin is in pulling it back.
That does look a bit odd. Is it sore or sensitive to touch?
Can you recall anything that might have caused it e.g. catching it on your zipper?
I agree it would be wise to consult a GP.
Full-time retractor.
I just love tucking back and free-balling.

Offline scotsguy27

• NSFW Access
I tried googling it (worse possible thing), phoned NHS 24 and they went through their questions and advised me to get a GP appointment tomorrow.

Its not sore or anything like that, I’m keeping my foreskin forward to try and not irritate it until I can be seen. Been advised to keep it dry.

Offline soundsgreat87

That's bizarre... it almost looks like a minor birth defect, but how would you not have noticed until now?

Offline scotsguy27

• NSFW Access
I have no idea, I’ve looked at my penis numerous times over the years and its the first I’ve noticed. I’m hoping the GP can tell me more.

Offline scotsguy27

• NSFW Access
UPDATE -

I went to the GP this afternoon and he looked at it. He said that I've torn it but it should heal itself in around 2-3 weeks. I've to keep it covered, keep it clean, try and keep it dry as possible after urinating and no sexual activity for those 2-3 weeks. If it hasn't healed I've to go back for another appointment.

Fingers crossed that it sorts itself out, so for the next month I'll be pulled forward. It'll be interesting to see if there any changes to my glans with the month off  8)

Offline Daffyskin

• NSFW Access
  • The beauty of a foreskin is in pulling it back.
It's good to hear that it isn't anything sinister - I hope it heals well.
Full-time retractor.
I just love tucking back and free-balling.

Offline jimmy

• NSFW Access
I cut mine a little by accident with my nail. Took ages to heal fully and was sensitive for quite a while too.

Offline ElectroBlade

• NSFW Access
  • Excuses are INVALID
I had a issue with that in a sexual act. Sounding, it’s a kink my ex had. Was extremely painful for 24 hours and started to diminish.

guest1490

I’ve often wondered if nudists who are uncovered occasionally cut or scratch themselves and what that would be like (doesn’t sound good). 

Offline scotsguy27

• NSFW Access
Hey guys,

Quick update - it still hasn’t healed so got a doctors appointment tomorrow where he’s going to look st it along with another doctor to see what can be done. No pain at all. Hoping they’ll just glue it or put a stitch in it.

Offline DonFish

• NSFW Access
Ouch! Hope all is well

Offline scotsguy27

• NSFW Access
Been for my GP appointment and he’s referred me to the hospital to get it fixed, just need to wait on the official letter now. Staying covered for now  8)

Offline CuriousSkinner

• NSFW Access
Oh crikey! I guess you don't know what is going to happen next until you see someone at the hospital. Presumably it isn't hurting still at least? Unfortunately you could be waiting a while with everything that is going on! Hopefully not though.

Offline scotsguy27

• NSFW Access
Life Update -

Had my hospital appointment today and spoke to a urologist.

I showed him my cut and he said that if its not causing issues then he suggests I leave it. He’s booked me in for another appointment in 6 months time. He’s going to speak to a consultant and if they agree they’re going to stitch it.

The way the consultant described the cut was that its not healing as its close to my urethra and its constantly expanding when I pee, etc so its not getting time to heal.

He also said the stitching might not take as its not fresh and essentially the inside edges of the cut now have the same skin as whats on the glans.

Should it be the same in 6 months then they’ll stitch it to see if it heals. Apologies for updating an old thread but just incase anyone was wanting an update and didn’t want anyone waiting in anticipation lol