Author Topic: One month of retraction  (Read 11568 times)

Offline _yeah_

• NSFW Access
Re: One month of retraction
« Reply #15 on: 2018-02-21 06:19:19 »
Thanks for all your recommendations! I tried jdm's advice and it is definitely working. It was a little awkward having it in a different position in my pants at first, but soon after, I got used to it. I have seen improvement in the desensitizing of the underside of my glans after a few weeks, but it could still use more desensitizing. Overall, my entire glans is getting less and less sensitive which I'm super happy about, and I am feeling more of the deep sensation in my glans now! Since I have been just pulling my foreskin back and leaving it that way, my inner foreskin is still somewhat sensitive. So there's the update on my progress.
Now here is just a random experience I had pertaining to my permanent retraction. A little background before I tell the story is that I am from the U.S. and the vast majority of men are circumcised here. I went to take a shower (the showers don't have curtains or anything, you're out in the open) in the locker room at the gym and, well, got in the shower (I was already skinned back via spoon method) and for the first time in my life, I did not get any funny looks or comments! To the bystander, they don't know what an uncircumcised penis looks like, and so since I had my glans exposed, I guess they didn't realize that there was a pocket of skin right behind the ridge of my glans. I am so happy that I am starting to see results and am looking forward to continuing this!
Permanently retracted. I love the the look and feel of my exposed glans! Foreskin was meant to be retracted

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #16 on: 2018-02-21 17:42:50 »
You had problems with funny looks and comments before? I mean, I've never really been naked in a public gym shower so I wouldn't know, haha.

Offline TapedStick

• NSFW Access
« Reply #17 on: 2018-02-21 22:28:11 »
Soundsgreat, you should try it. Locker room nudity is kind of male bonding. Most people would not comment or stare however.

Offline _yeah_

• NSFW Access
« Reply #18 on: 2018-02-22 04:17:16 »
Yeah, I have had problems with funny looks and comments for as long as I can remember. Good question though soundsgreat87, it's super rare to have a foreskin here in the US. Just ask any of the other people from the US on this forum. I was literally the only uncircumcised guy I knew or had ever seen for many years. I got made fun of early on in school, because all the other guys were circumcised. And even more recently before I started permanently retracting, I would get odd comments and weird looks. Especially where I live in the US it is very much circumcised. Even in my own family, all the men are circumcised except for me. Once again I am reminded of how thankful I am for this forum. It is so great to know that there are other people who are interested in permanently retracting their foreskin!
Permanently retracted. I love the the look and feel of my exposed glans! Foreskin was meant to be retracted

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #19 on: 2018-02-22 20:05:12 »
I know it is, especially living in PA where the rate is, like, 95% or something absurd like that!! But I think this might be a generational thing. What decade did you grow up in? In my experience, guys who grew up in the late 80s and later never really saw anyone else's dick in school. No showers.

Offline _yeah_

• NSFW Access
« Reply #20 on: 2018-02-22 21:01:07 »
Yeah, soundsgreat87, that is a pretty high. I'd say particularly the area where I live, it's probably around the same percentage as where you are, only my generation sees a lot more of each other in school and at pools and gyms, etc. Like at the pool locker room, literally everyone is circumcised. After I started permanently retracting almost 2 months ago, I've finally been able to fit in more.

Offline _yeah_

• NSFW Access
« Reply #21 on: 2018-02-23 08:29:50 »
Alright, I'm almost at my 2 month mark, and I am so happy with how my results are turning out so far. Here's just some recap on my progress with pictures. The first is a picture of me covered right before I started retracting permanently. The second picture is of what it looks like naturally now when I roll my foreskin over my glans (which I try to avoid doing because I don't want to do anything that would slow my progress). The third picture is just of me retracting. I had a bit of an erection in that last photo, so that's why the foreskin isn't resting right up behind the ridge of the glans. Any comments, recommendations, etc. are much appreciated!  :)

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #22 on: 2018-02-23 17:38:21 »
Geez, your head already looks way drier than mine usually does, that's awesome ;D

Offline _yeah_

• NSFW Access
« Reply #23 on: 2018-02-24 02:56:55 »
Thanks soundsgreat87! I am very happy with my results! I think I just got lucky when it came to my glans drying and keratitizing. It is cool to know there are several other Americans on this website who escaped circumcision.

Offline Loveboy100

• NSFW Access
« Reply #24 on: 2018-03-21 20:56:22 »
Hi! Which technique have you used?

Offline TapedStick

• NSFW Access
« Reply #25 on: 2018-05-24 07:05:22 »
And bro we truly are lucky! Foreskin = more options for fun.

Offline cromwell22

« Reply #26 on: 2018-05-24 09:31:14 »
I am managing to stay retracted for long periods during the day. I am experiencing the same difference in the intensity of the sensations between the upper and lower glans.

The top of my penis including the glans stays in contact with my underwear. The underside portion of my penis closest to my body rests on my scrotum but the distal part, including the frenulum and glans, seem to be sitting in empty space and so are not touching anything for much of the time. I am a grower with a quite short flaccid penis.

If I try to keep my penis pointing upwards then my foreskin slowly slides forwards. I am experimenting with placing a rolled-up wad of cloth (cut from an old pair of underpants) inside my underwear to fill that void. I can feel the material brushing against the back of my glans as I walk. It is a bit intense so I am gradually increasing the amount of time it is in place. My foreskin stays retracted with the cloth in place.

Has anyone else here tried this?

Offline _yeah_

• NSFW Access
« Reply #27 on: 2018-05-28 16:52:17 »
I have not tried that, but that is a good idea cromwell22