Author Topic: finally done it  (Read 5607 times)

Offline bettyswallocks

• NSFW Access
finally done it
« on: 2019-04-27 20:43:01 »
after being pulled back 24/7 for six months i have finally plucked up the courage and tied my frenulum. I used some oragel and some ice and after 30 mins decided to go for it. took a bit of a push but not a drop of blood. i just hope i have tied it off low enough and tight enough. time will tell

Offline Johnscot

• NSFW Access
Re: finally done it
« Reply #1 on: 2019-04-27 21:35:25 »
That looks like the right position.

Keep us posted.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2019-04-28 06:55:43 »
yes looks good keep us posted
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #3 on: 2019-04-28 17:44:53 »
Six months? Well you shoulda introduced yourself sooner ;D looks like your head is already nicely dry.

Offline DCLXVI

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2019-04-29 15:28:26 »
It looks great! Keep us updated!

guest1568

« Reply #5 on: 2019-05-05 09:54:19 »
Looks great! Give us more info when you're done  ;D

Offline bettyswallocks

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2019-05-11 10:27:36 »
update after a bit of a fright. the tie had not cut through so i decided to try to cut the remaining bit with a sharp blade......... i must have caught an artery as the blood started pulsing out, never seen so much blood and i couldnt stop it. it took a day to finally stop the bleeding. i thought i was going to have to take an embarrassing trip tp a+e.  it looks like it has been successful anyway. i dont think i can get a second tie in as most of the frenulum looks like it has been cut from the first tie. in the healing process now, a bit sore and a couple of bumps which i hope will settle eventually.

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #7 on: 2019-05-11 17:47:25 »
Yeah, it can be a bit terrifying when you get a cut on your cock... it has so much blood going through it that it seems like it'll NEVER stop! But it does ;D

It already looks really nice! You've got that light skin complexion which will conceal the scar, too. Believe me, you'll be able to get a second tie if you want to -- it'll become obvious where to do it once it heals.

Offline LazyAce

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2019-05-12 02:22:50 »
Looks like there's an artery that runs inside the frenulum, which is why you're seeing not just blood, but pulses.

The frenular branch of the dorsal artery curves around each side of the distal shaft to enter the frenulum and glans ventrally.
- http://www.bumc.bu.edu/sexualmedicine/physicianinformation/male-genital-anatomy/

Anyway, glad to hear it stopped bleeding and good reminder for others that are planning this- be prepared with some gauze and put pressure on it

Offline DCLXVI

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2019-05-15 22:56:01 »
Another bit of advice for those who want to tie their frenulum, that helped me to avoid this situation, is to hold your phone flashlight behind the skin as you do it. This will let you see all the blood vessels in the area so you can avoid them easily.