News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Public Restroom are best to see the variation in the glans

Started by knowmore123, 2016-07-11 19:59:41

Previous topic - Next topic

knowmore123

In my observation, i have seen majority of adult males in public rest room, are with partially exposed glans..

glanscover

Quote from: knowmore123 on 2016-07-11 19:59:41
In my observation, i have seen majority of adult males in public rest room, are with partially exposed glans..
Many websites will offer comparisons, with descriptions, but nothing like the real thing. 

thesevenpointfive

i don't look around, as i don't want to see people peeing
Love skining back and letting my head show

FormerRetractor

Agreed...I do like to look when on a nude beach, but looking at others peeing is a bit creepy...

knowmore123

Its not about intentionally seeing others to pee but when you are there in the public restroom, you get the glimpse of other men somehow and you actually realize the vast variation of glans penises.

PBnaturist

Quote from: FormerRetractor on 2016-08-01 19:14:35
Agreed...I do like to look when on a nude beach, but looking at others peeing is a bit creepy...

Totally agree! Everything is on display at beach, whilst urinating is a bit yuk!