News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Accelarating substances

Started by jedrzej, 2021-08-15 13:51:46

Previous topic - Next topic

jedrzej

Do you know any safe substances which could accelarate keratinisation proccess of my glans and help desensitise it earlier?

njoynit

I think to desensitize it you have to touch/rub it a lot. I found I liked the feel of rubbing alcohol being used to clean it well so my fingers didn't stick to it and slid smoothly over it while rubbing it. Put the alcohol on a cotton ball to wash it but don't rub it in, then let it dry along with your rubbing hand and fingers. There was at first a cold feeling as it evaporated, then a hot feeling I assume was from the alcohol Then I was able to grasp it and rub it as softly or as hard as I could stand. In a few weeks I was able to grip it tighter and eventually I forced myself to rub it until I came. After that rubbing the bare glans felt so good I never wanted to masturbate any other way. Now after quite a few years, I can grasp the glans tightly just like a circumcized guy can.
I found the alcohol gave me a wicked hard on but they are now claiming vinegar works well too.