Author Topic: If I take breaks from retracting would it reverse progress?  (Read 3718 times)

Offline pulledback59000

I want to get my glans used to being retracted but I'm scared that if I take breaks from being retracted during the day it would reverse my progress. How would I be able to get my glans used to being exposed?

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
Being covered will restore some sensitivity (mainly due to the glans not being dried out), but as time goes on and you spend more time with the head exposed and getting rubbed, you'll get more used to it and less sensitive in general.

Offline slate

• NSFW Access
I want to get my glans used to being retracted but I'm scared that if I take breaks from being retracted during the day it would reverse my progress. How would I be able to get my glans used to being exposed?

No, I took a 3 month break and I did not reverse my progress.  My inner foreskin did not swell again.  My glans did regain very little sensitivity.  This only lasted about a day.

Offline Lanyx

• NSFW Access
In my experience, I don't think so. I have been retracting on and off for 5 years or so. Currently, I'm always retracted unless I have sexual activity at bedtime. Then, I leave it forward until the morning. In my opinion, slowly phasing in into the process is a good way to move to more and more 'back'-time

Offline CuriousSkinner

• NSFW Access
I agree. From my experience I think that you do get some recovery in sensitivity etc. when you take breaks. But even after a few weeks of being unretracted, each time I start doing it again my cock doesn't seem to be as sensitive as it was when I first started. I hope that helps.