Author Topic: Swelling still happening  (Read 3486 times)

Offline uncut1017

• NSFW Access
Swelling still happening
« on: 2020-07-16 06:01:29 »
So its been about a month of continuous retraction during the day but when i try each night i wake up with a swollen foreskin, it doesnt hurt just looks poofy. any suggestions? how much longer could it take before i can go 24/7 retracted?

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
Re: Swelling still happening
« Reply #1 on: 2020-07-16 07:35:17 »
I would keep  it forward for a short while, then gradually do it, normally its the underside that does this, so you have to train the skin, it could be a long process for you as it seems it all around. So just pull you skin forward, let it rest then try in small bits so the skin gets used to it, is my advice.
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline Fabik

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2020-07-16 08:57:23 »
So its been about a month of continuous retraction during the day but when i try each night i wake up with a swollen foreskin, it doesnt hurt just looks poofy. any suggestions?
Just to say, for me it's exactly the same. The morning swelling is less worse than before, but still is here.

Offline slate

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2020-07-16 23:17:32 »
My foreskin swelled when I first started retracting.  I returned my foreskin back to its normal position for a few months.  After that time I started retracting again.  At this point my foreskin did not swell.  You may want to give it a rest for several days.  Good Luck.