Author Topic: Shoe string as "cock ring"  (Read 3455 times)

guest3497

Shoe string as "cock ring"
« on: 2020-07-03 10:05:04 »
Hi, a just wanted to share a new technique that I have decided to adopt since today. Basically, due to lack of material for creating my own cock ring, I just thought to use a shoe string as cock ring, making two nodes, the first on the upper side of the shaft and one below it. I attach a picture to better show it. What do you think guys, will it work?

My goal is to achieve a permanent retraction state. Altrough my foreskin stays in place when retracted most of the times, but in some occasions the foreskin seems to forget that it has to stay back, for example when the penis is extremely flaccid or during the night with erections and movements (I always wake up in the morning with the glans covered). I already read many times of the phenomenon of "deep shaft wrinkles", but it is achievable only with taping method, which I find too annoying to do. So the question is basically the following: will my method help to make my foreskin to understand to stay back? Will I need to opt for buying an ad-hoc cock ring? Need motivation...

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
Re: Shoe string as "cock ring"
« Reply #1 on: 2020-07-03 16:50:26 »
That looks good, you look like you perfected the process, the question of staying back will help to create the creases, this well help, but there are no guarantee, but this should work
Love skining back and letting my head show

guest3497

« Reply #2 on: 2020-07-03 18:41:27 »
Thx! I just wanted to upload a picture of my retracted completely flaccid penis, just to be able to detect eventual future progress :)

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2020-07-03 21:43:01 »
Thx! I just wanted to upload a picture of my retracted completely flaccid penis, just to be able to detect eventual future progress :)
Yes you can see the creases as you go on they will become deeper which will keep the skin back.
Love skining back and letting my head show