News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

New difficulty in staying tucked

Started by Daffyskin, 2020-06-29 22:47:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Daffyskin

Previously when I used to retract on an occasional basis I would always tuck the skin in. This method worked really well for me - it nearly always stayed there with no need of adjustment.

For the last couple of months, though, I have been keeping it back permanently using a simple pulled back style.

Last week I decided to go back to tucking for a change. However, it no longer stays there - it comes untucked after 20 minutes or so.

I think, perhaps, that the upper part of the inner skin has become looser/baggier where it has been bunched up behind the glans, and now is too loose to fit well under the outer skin.

Any thoughts, gents?
Full-time retractor.
I just love tucking back and free-balling.

Hazeleye

Hi Daffyskin, were you relying on a snug foreskin tip to assist in your being back? If so, the skin will over time stretch so it is no snugger than the rest of the shaft skin. All the best!

thesevenpointfive

I had this issue, i tried but would do the same, so i moved to a cock ring which helped alot, so try a cock ring to see if that helps you.
Love skining back and letting my head show

Daffyskin

The skin was fairly snug but never tight. I definitely think the inner skin section has become looser than the top section of the outer skin just behind it. Recently when just pulling it back, I have found that some of the inner skin now sort of folds backwards over the top of the inner skin.

I have a couple of beaded glans rings (I bought one then had to buy a smaller one  :-[ ) which I occasionally wear for fun during the day. I hadn't thought to see if it would help in this case so might give that a try. I'm hoping that if I keep tucking it then it will regain its ability to stay there.

It will be interesting to see what happens - fun and games!
Full-time retractor.
I just love tucking back and free-balling.