Author Topic: Flaring the Glans  (Read 4956 times)

Offline DavidCee

• NSFW Access
Flaring the Glans
« on: 2020-06-07 22:46:25 »
Are there any methods to make the glans bigger, and flare out the corona, like with cut guys? I have a smaller glans, and the foreskin rolls over it, flaring out the back artificially would help keep it back. Are there any methods to do this quickly, not pulling back for years on end, or getting cut?

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
Re: Flaring the Glans
« Reply #1 on: 2020-06-08 09:04:50 »
I think there are methods for everything, just they don't work well for all guys. Search in google and you will probably find some. I tried many times but the glans is mostly the same.
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2020-06-09 14:44:49 »
I think there are methods for everything, just they don't work well for all guys. Search in google and you will probably find some. I tried many times but the glans is mostly the same.

I have tried rings etc, if the head is exposed for long it does do something, but i have found that it can take some time exposed to see any difference in the gland, mine has got some flare, but not major.
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline Cut893

• NSFW Access
  • Had a very long loose foreskin
« Reply #3 on: 2020-07-18 19:26:53 »
I have been cut now for 27;years, i am a grower and a little skin still covers the ridge sometimes, I have been considering have my glans enhanced with filler in an attempt to keep the skin off. It is quite expensive at about £750 .
Love a bared head

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2020-07-19 14:23:36 »
I have been cut now for 27;years, i am a grower and a little skin still covers the ridge sometimes, I have been considering have my glans enhanced with filler in an attempt to keep the skin off. It is quite expensive at about £750 .

What do they do for that price?
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline Cut893

• NSFW Access
  • Had a very long loose foreskin
« Reply #5 on: 2020-07-19 20:16:52 »
They inject a filler, I guess like ladies have done to their lips, there are several Andrology places in London offering the service, check it out, I am sure I am going to get it done
Love a bared head

Offline hung.part.timer

• NSFW Access
  • Looking to learn from men that have gotten results
« Reply #6 on: 2020-07-23 20:08:58 »
My glans naturally flared out after direct masturbation. But I also did lots of focused jelqing exercises that I found online designed to flare the coronal ridge - lots of pushing blood into the head and holding it there, also I would stroke the coronal ridge in the direction that I wanted it to go using the web of my hand between my index and thumb.

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #7 on: 2020-07-23 20:16:17 »
I've always wondered if a guy's choice of maturation technique affected the shape and size of the corona. Do you have any before/after pics, hung.part.timer?

Offline FormerRetractor

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2020-07-25 18:09:27 »
Yes, I've wondered about that as well.  I never used to rub my glans when masturbating, now I always do...I wonder if that has made it flare, as it seems more flared than it used to.