News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Deep Shaft Wrinkles

Started by Qatar, 2020-05-22 03:37:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Qatar

Does anyone have any advice on how to form deep shaft wrinkles for growers?
I have been using the coin method lately and it seems like wrinkles are beginning to form near the head of the penis,
but I don't have a solution to forming wrinkles near the base of the penis.
The base wrinkles are definitely the most important part to figure out in order to keep the foreskin back,
so if anyone knows how to and would like to explain that would be great.

Kylar

Hazeleye keeps raving on about them but I never really understood what they are or what's going on.

guest3309

Quote from: Kylar on 2020-05-22 14:00:28
Hazeleye keeps raving on about them but I never really understood what they are or what's going on.

Let me explain. Basic penis is when all the foreskin bunches up behind the glans. Some tighter than others. When the skin gets more space to move, it tends to spread out more over the shaft. Where the shaft starts, a.k.a. the root of the penis, at start there are no wrinkles at all. Basic penis tends to push back the skin forward. But after time and more movement, and especially when the "rigged band" expands to adjust to shaft size, you will notice wrinkles at where the shaft starts. At the root.

When you see the first wrinkles there it is a sign of progress. Even when it is not possible to keep it bare 24 on 7 all the time. There used to be a nice gallery here where you could see that. Any chance you can make that accessible again?

hung.part.timer

Is there a definitive thread on deep shaft wrinkles on the site? I'm very interested, the idea certainly seems sound and think it would get me to be 24/7. Any links would be appreciated

Kylar