News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

My Technique for 24/7 Retraction

Started by guest3170, 2020-04-16 18:23:49

Previous topic - Next topic

guest3170

I've been pulling back for around 15 years ever since I realised that I liked the look of my cock like that as well as enjoying the feel of my cock head rubbing against my underwear. I finally went for 24/7 just over two years ago and am really proud of the result - most of the time you wouldn't know it wasn't circumcised and certainly my girlfriend thinks I'm cut.

Two techniques have helped enormously. Several times a day I do stretch exercises - these are known as jelq's in the penis enlargement circles. When the penis is around 60-70% erect, grab it in a round grip about half way down and force it towards the head so that it becomes large and shiny. Hold for a minute then repeat, each time allowing the head to become bigger and more solid. If at the same time you pull fairly hard, the penis grows in length. Believe it or not, doing this around 10 times a day for years will actually firstly increase the size of the glans and secondly lengthen the penis. Lengthening the penis will lengthen the "meat inside" but leave the skin the same size thus reducing the skin available to cover the glans.

A couple of years ago I took this further and bought a Size Genetics penis enlarger. To do this seriously you need to spend 8 hours a day with it clamped on your cock. I've just gone for two or three hours a day but it's definitely working. I reckon I'm over half an inch longer these days (gone from 6" to 6.5"). I almost can't cover the glans with foreskin anymore and it slips back almost straight away if I do. Besides this I love the look of the larger shiny glans. These days it's dry, purple coloured and silky in texture. Masturbation with lube is also massively more enjoyable than the foreskin sliding I used to do.

__

That's interesting, I didn't know those techniques at all. Like pulling back, it's a commitment it seems. Who wouldn't like a bigger glans ?  And the idea of  growing the shaft but not the skin is also appealing. A tighter shaft skin is desirable for cut and uncut alike.

Fabik

The whole point of retracting is avoiding the invasive surgery of circumcision. If you need to do something even more invasive than circumcision then where's the point ?

QuoteWho wouldn't like a bigger glans ?
I'm happy with how nature made me, thanks.

Calvin.Hues

Thanks for sharing. Certainly something to look into

stephen.reilly79

Awesome result, exactly what I want to achieve. Right now my foreskin bunches up behind the glans which I don't like. How long did it take for your foreskin to relax back along the shaft like that?
Married, bi-curious, skinned back on and off since 2001

guest3170

Quote from: stephen.reilly79 on 2020-04-16 20:28:55
Awesome result, exactly what I want to achieve. Right now my foreskin bunches up behind the glans which I don't like. How long did it take for your foreskin to relax back along the shaft like that?

Thanks for the compliment. Well I think the bunching behind the glans has been getting a little less each year. Getting the penis extension of half an inch or so definitely reduced it a fair bit over two and a half years. The glans enlargening process also increases the diameter ofthe penis closest to the glans a bit too so the skin isn't so keen on hanging around there and shifts closer to the testicles where it's not so obvious. When it's erect these days the skin is pretty much taut.

guest3170

Quote from: Fabik on 2020-04-16 20:09:49
The whole point of retracting is avoiding the invasive surgery of circumcision. If you need to do something even more invasive than circumcision then where's the point ?
I'm happy with how nature made me, thanks.

Hi Fabik
It might seem like it's invasive but it really isn't. There's not cutting or pain like circumcision. The truth of the matter is I actually enjoy doing the stretching exercises and of course I like the result of how it looks after. The penis extender might sound barbaric but it feels nice when it's on, just a pleasant sensation of being stretched. I guess it would get uncomfortable if you went for 8 hours a day like some of these guys. I'm happy with what nature has given me but it's also great modifying it to get my ideal cock. I've been patient - 15 years of gentle change now!

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: NakedCock on 2020-04-16 18:23:49
I've been pulling back for around 15 years ever since I realised that I liked the look of my cock like that as well as enjoying the feel of my cock head rubbing against my underwear. I finally went for 24/7 just over two years ago and am really proud of the result - most of the time you wouldn't know it wasn't circumcised and certainly my girlfriend thinks I'm cut.

Two techniques have helped enormously. Several times a day I do stretch exercises - these are known as jelq's in the penis enlargement circles. When the penis is around 60-70% erect, grab it in a round grip about half way down and force it towards the head so that it becomes large and shiny. Hold for a minute then repeat, each time allowing the head to become bigger and more solid. If at the same time you pull fairly hard, the penis grows in length. Believe it or not, doing this around 10 times a day for years will actually firstly increase the size of the glans and secondly lengthen the penis. Lengthening the penis will lengthen the "meat inside" but leave the skin the same size thus reducing the skin available to cover the glans.

A couple of years ago I took this further and bought a Size Genetics penis enlarger. To do this seriously you need to spend 8 hours a day with it clamped on your cock. I've just gone for two or three hours a day but it's definitely working. I reckon I'm over half an inch longer these days (gone from 6" to 6.5"). I almost can't cover the glans with foreskin anymore and it slips back almost straight away if I do. Besides this I love the look of the larger shiny glans. These days it's dry, purple coloured and silky in texture. Masturbation with lube is also massively more enjoyable than the foreskin sliding I used to do.

I have to say from that picture it sure does look like its cut. I have sen that method you are using, i think its Japaneses, but most have taken your time to get to as i have tried and given up.
Love skining back and letting my head show

Loveboy100

Interesting. How old were you when you started retracting?

guest3170

Quote from: Loveboy100 on 2020-04-22 23:11:36
Interesting. How old were you when you started retracting?

I was 35. Wish I'd started when I was 15 though.

guest3170

This morning's pic after jelqing and with some hair bobbles around the testicles to retract a little bit of spare skin

Daffyskin

That looks grand - your years of dedication have clearly paid off.
Full-time retractor.
I just love tucking back and free-balling.

Nexolaris

Quote from: NakedCock on 2020-04-16 18:23:49

Interesting story. Great looking equipment!
Tried my hand at penis enlargement, and it seemed to work to my surprise. However I had either too much foreskin or not enough length gains to get a result like yours.

guest3170

Quote from: Nexolaris on 2020-04-25 18:09:48
Interesting story. Great looking equipment!
Tried my hand at penis enlargement, and it seemed to work to my surprise. However I had either too much foreskin or not enough length gains to get a result like yours.

Well that's a mighty fine head you have in your profile picture too!

PE definitely works but my way of looking at it is that you have x length of excess skin on the shaft and you need to find ways to shave of sections of that. So PE will give you half an inch if you do it say two hours daily for two years - and what guy is going to complain about half an inch extra length and a bit more on the girth! After that, glans enlargement will push half an inch back towards the base of the penis, rings round the testicles will use up half an inch and constant retraction will just naturally let half an inch disappear (I guess because it's not being pulled towards the glans anymore). So that gives you two inches which I reckon was the difference for me between being uncut and looking circ'd.

Brunsman

Quote from: NakedCock on 2020-04-24 17:34:20
This morning's pic after jelqing and with some hair bobbles around the testicles to retract a little bit of spare skin

How big is it? Looks about half the diameter of your leg hahaha!