Author Topic: My Taping Method  (Read 13964 times)

Offline bmark5

• NSFW Access
My Taping Method
« on: 2020-02-29 19:12:39 »
Hi All,

I thought I'd share my experience using the taping method which has given me the best result thus far. I have been skinning back for years mostly by using a piece of foam with a hole for my glans to fit through to keep the foreskin retracted. Even after months of keeping it this way my foreskin would still eventually roll over my head after the foam was removed.

I recently bought from Target medical fabric tape in a roll. I cut it into 3 strips and place them around the circumference of my penis. I first pull the foreskin back place the start of the tape right behind the corona and then tape it back on top of the foreskin. This tape does not remove easily and even during a strong nighttime erection the tape will stay on and stretch.

You will see by my photos how I have it taped and then when I remove the tape the foreskin stays retracted. I have been doing this for about a month and if I pull the foreskin forward it'll retract back behind the glans on its own and stay there. My inner foreskin has also dried out which it never did before when using foam.

I am going to keep taping for a couple more months and then see if I can then permanently be bare without any tape from there. Wish me luck!

Offline soundsgreat87

Re: My Taping Method
« Reply #1 on: 2020-02-29 19:16:50 »
Awesome! I'm glad it works for you. You haven't had any problems with it "turtling" (the head pulls inside the foreskin when you sit down)?

Offline bmark5

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2020-02-29 19:44:04 »
No turtling here. I think the tape keeps it from happening. My foreskin did swell a bit for the first few days but it subsided. When I sit down and if it is really cold the tape keeps the skin pulled back behind the head.

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #3 on: 2020-02-29 22:25:36 »
That's amazing. Can't wait to see how you get on in the coming months. ;)

Offline Georgek

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2020-03-01 10:43:29 »
How often do you change the tapes? Do the stay there after a shower?

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2020-03-01 10:57:44 »
I have to say the effect is impressive, and with the inner lining drying out that seems to be doing the trick. \interesting when you remove the tape the skin stays back, not sure if that the folds created.
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline bmark5

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2020-03-01 14:36:00 »
hi Georgek I can leave them on for 2 days if needed. I usually remove them before a shower and reapply fresh strips after I dry off.

Offline Georgek

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2020-03-01 16:57:12 »
Well I must supply a ton of it as sometimes I take 2 showers a day 😂😂

Offline __

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2020-03-02 00:28:55 »
Congratulations, that's more or less  the method I used right from the start, with only 1 (wider) strip of tape on the top. After 2x 4 months I got to permanent retraction.
My tape was not tight so i could wear it at night during erections. With good quality tape it could easily stay on for one week.
Overall I found it was really a soft, nontraumatic method. It never induced any side effects.

Offline bmark5

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2020-03-04 02:50:28 »
Thanks @FrenchGuy So far it has been quite successful. It is encouraging to hear that you got permanent retraction this way! I agree, it is very comfortable and I hardly know I have any tape on.

Offline Calvin.Hues

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2020-04-14 18:02:21 »
Thank you bmark. That is pretty clear and straight forward

Offline bmark5

• NSFW Access
« Reply #11 on: 2020-06-26 01:35:37 »
you're welcome @Calvin.Hues  :D

Offline Pret78

• NSFW Access
« Reply #12 on: 2020-06-26 07:28:38 »
This method looks great. I tried it but my tape doesn't seem to stick to the skin enough.  It dissolves quickly :-(

Offline bmark5

• NSFW Access
« Reply #13 on: 2020-07-06 12:22:22 »
@pret78 I use a fabric medical tape roll you can purchase in the bandage section of your pharmacy. It's quite sticky and stretches for movement and erections.

Offline Nexolaris

• NSFW Access
  • Bare knob forever
« Reply #14 on: 2020-07-11 14:35:46 »
I tried this method as well. Maybe I wasn't consistent enough or it was my anatomy being different but I didn't get the result shown here. Great to see that this seems to work for some.