Author Topic: Day 1  (Read 5355 times)

Offline Ineverknowwhat

Day 1
« on: 2018-04-27 17:25:38 »
Hi Guys!

I’ve been toying with the idea of auto circumcision for a few years now but today I took the plunge and started.

I’ve started by making my own silicon glands ring which seems to do the trick but my god is my head sensitive!!!

Any tips or tricks to resist the temptation to pull forward as time goes on?

Offline soundsgreat87

Re: Day 1
« Reply #1 on: 2018-04-27 18:53:00 »
Welcome and good luck! ;D

It helped me at the beginning by keeping track of it and going for a "high score." I also found that not masturbating made it easier. That's pretty easy for me, since I usually only jerk it every 3 or 4 days, but I know that's kind of hard for a lot of guys :P

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: 2018-04-27 19:25:34 »
I'd guess it's harder to resist when you're still too sensitive :)

Other than that, not sure.  It was always harder to continue after masturbation for me.

Offline Ineverknowwhat

« Reply #3 on: 2018-04-27 19:27:23 »
Thanks for the tips guys! I’ll give the no wanking for a number of days and see where that goes :)

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2018-04-28 04:44:03 »
Well it is hard to go over that temptation but with the time you will get used. What was I doing is when I feel the need to cover it I did for a short period, like 1 hour, then retract again and the need was gone..or it was lowered.

I do jerk off every day and was the hardest to keep it retracted after session but I guess that is one of the think that speeds up the process because then the glans is super sensitive and when you are able to handle it in that moment, once the super sensitivity goes away it will feel much better.. (hope you got what I'm trying to say :) )
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline Aftskin

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2018-04-28 12:24:39 »
Thanks for the tips guys! I’ll give the no wanking for a number of days and see where that goes :)

You might find you get a lot of unwanted erections during the day if you do that. I know for me that was the most annoying thing at first. I jerked off as often as I could just to keep the boners down, and just tried to deal with the uncomfortable sensitivity afterwards. It doesn't take that long to get used to it. You just have to fight the urge to cover and try to think about something else, to ignore the sensitivity.
Permanently retracted since September of 2010.

Offline SilverHawk

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2018-04-28 12:55:23 »
If you want to decrease sensitivity gradually with the less pain possible i suggest you let the head of your penis keratinize before the foreskin.

So let's analyze it a bit:

1)Glans
2)Foreskin

Try and see if a spoon method works for you. If yes, use the spoon method 24/3 for 2 months

After this you can also start the foreskin keratinization process which consists in methods jdm suggested me.

Don't use any ring yet since it's too early for you in my opinion

It may seem impossible but actually after some months of effort it all keratinizes

Offline Ineverknowwhat

« Reply #7 on: 2018-04-28 15:10:34 »
I have tried the spoon method before but as i have a long foreskin it just rolls over the glands when i'm soft... that is why i've opted for the glands ring out of silicone as it stops any roll forward.

Day 2 is a little better than day one as the glands are completely dry and its a little less sensitive than yesterday apart from the urethra opening, that can be very sensitive if it rubs against the seam of my boxers but i just adjust if that happens :)

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: 2018-04-28 17:36:37 »
I have a long foreskin and other than the "drooping" over the base of the glans (without a 'd' and singular :) ) I find it quite stable and reliable.  With time the whole covering issue has lessened too, though my foreskin hasn't shortened at all.  I think it's quite good even if it doesn't give an absolutely full exposure at all times.

Sometimes it stays back just simply retracted, but after things go dry it has a higher tendency to roll forward and compared to that, the little drooping I have with folding is still a better solution.  I never felt rings etc. are comfortable or convenient in the long run.  They're more fun as gimmicks and play-things for me.

Offline Loveboy100

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2018-05-06 23:00:20 »
Any progress?  ;)

Offline Ineverknowwhat

« Reply #10 on: 2018-05-07 15:39:57 »
Yeah :) so since using my glans ring, my head is now completely dried out and the corona has flared just slightly.

My foreskin even stayed back without the glans ring on a night out on Friday so I am extremely happy with the progress so far :)