Author Topic: Sensitivity  (Read 3783 times)

Offline Terminal3k

Sensitivity
« on: 2018-11-10 05:38:44 »
Hi all,
I starting permanently pulling back about 2 months ago. I have been using the spoon method. During the day I'm permanently pulled back, but at night time my foreskin sometimes folds over about half of my glans.
I Havnt noticed much change in my sensitivity of my glans, do I need to be more patient? Or maybe I need to use a different method at night time? I don't really want to use something on my penis to hold the foreskin back

Offline camchain

• NSFW Access
Re: Sensitivity
« Reply #1 on: 2018-11-10 07:43:53 »
Hello. glad you are pulling back. it took me about 3 month's before my Sensitivity went and it was comfortable with it being exposed. so it's just a matter of time, and you will be fine. it's all new to you so like everything else, it will get better. and should stay back on it's own like mine does.

Offline Fuenfundneunzig

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2018-11-10 14:49:23 »
 Be patient, it takes time.
I got circumcised a year ago, and sensitivity has diminished only a little. At first, it went rather quickly, after three weeks the rubbing against the underwear was not an issue any more. But still the glans remained pretty sensitive to the touch, especially during sex. So I decided to help it along a little: when showering I point the hardest jet the hose can do directly at the glans, and after showering I brush it firmly with a very hard brush. That both hurt a lot at the beginning, but I got used to it. Also, I occasionally put shampoo in a condom, put that on and leave it there for half a day. That and rubbing alcohol help drying it up.
I think I've made some progress already, but very slowly. It is by far not as dry and desensitized as i want it to be. So if anybody has ideas, let me know.

Offline headytimes

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2018-11-10 16:42:34 »
As others have said be patient, I was very sensitive when I first started, touching my glans was not really pleasant. Just keep pulling back your glans has been covered for years it won’t change in a couple of weeks. Personally I found the biggest change was getting used to be pulled back and when it folded forward pulling back again. I never used any treatments, I found my glans started to lighten in colour after a couple of months and once I got through the three month barrier it got easier. For me it is now over two years if I try and pull my foreskin forward when flaccid, if it only covers half of my glans it will immediately roll back. My corona has flared noticeably and I can masturbate by rubbing my glans without any lube without any discomfort. Time and just keep pulling back is the only advice I have. It’s worth it
Retracted since Summer 2016

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2018-11-12 15:27:12 »
Take your time, the spoon method will work, not sure why at night it goes over, i notice that some times the head does not feel like its losing any thing. But it will take some time to notice anything, you have to stick with it. Try the the coin method that will expose the skin and harden it. but like every one else on the thread says it will take time
Love skining back and letting my head show