Author Topic: Taping Method  (Read 18012 times)

Offline phoenixz

• NSFW Access
  • You can message me i dont mind
Taping Method
« on: 2017-03-11 11:32:59 »
I have been using the Taping Method for a while
Many people suggest that I should tape it close to the base.
But this is closet to the base I can tape.
Any suggest? May be I have to trim my pube

Offline europeandude

• NSFW Access
Re: Taping Method
« Reply #1 on: 2017-03-11 18:27:10 »
Is there any real danger of cutting off the blood flow using this method?

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #2 on: 2017-03-11 18:46:22 »
Yeah, you'll have to trim or pluck the pubes around the base to get any further down.

Offline phoenixz

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2017-03-11 19:20:24 »
Is there any real danger of cutting off the blood flow using this method?

Hm, I am also worried about this too, but I think as long as you didnt tape it too tight so no problem I beleve.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2017-03-11 22:33:28 »
Yeah, you'll have to trim or pluck the pubes around the base to get any further down.
Yes agreed
Hm, I am also worried about this too, but I think as long as you didnt tape it too tight so no problem I beleve.

Yes you will get an ache if its to tight but does it not move when it goes hard or soft?
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2017-03-12 07:34:40 »
I have used this method more times than I can count, or remember, and I've never had any issue with blood flow. Like any other method, you can make it too tight, but if you fit it right, it will be safe, comfortable, and really fun.  ;)

Phoenixz, you should try squeezing the under-taped skin back toward the base, behind the outer tape ring, as described in the illustrated instructions.

Offline phoenixz

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2017-03-12 13:47:36 »
This is my new attempt
I tried to move it closer to the base.
But this is the closest I can tape

Offline Teasle

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2017-03-12 14:03:18 »
nice but now you need to push the inner skin that is underneath (beteen glans and tape) in the direction of the base of your penis, to make it a really nice tight autocirc!

Offline phoenixz

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2017-03-12 14:41:53 »
nice but now you need to push the inner skin that is underneath (beteen glans and tape) in the direction of the base of your penis, to make it a really nice tight autocirc!

Yeah, I have tried to put it forward to the base as an instruction illustrates, However, I found that not put it forward, it is tighter. Isnt it?

Offline Teasle

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2017-03-12 15:46:28 »
nah it should be tighter when pushed back!

Offline phoenixz

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2017-03-12 17:11:41 »
nah it should be tighter when pushed back!

Ok, Ill try it again.
Anyway, when you are using the taping method. How long you keep using this method? More than a day?

Offline Teasle

• NSFW Access
« Reply #11 on: 2017-03-12 17:14:18 »
i just used it for masturabtion, because when im flaccid the foreskin just rolls over, so its not a technique i can use sadly...

Offline phoenixz

• NSFW Access
« Reply #12 on: 2017-03-12 17:29:14 »
I used to use spoon method, but it still has a smell problem and it is easy to loose. I have started to use taping method for two months, and yes I think it is really good for feeling cut and masturbation or using sex toys

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #13 on: 2017-03-13 01:53:35 »
Ok, Ill try it again.
Anyway, when you are using the taping method. How long you keep using this method? More than a day?
When I use the tape method, I usually keep it on until it starts to come off on its own. Which can be 2 or 3 days, if I don't jerk off too much. As for the tension, with the under-taped skin, it can seem tighter in front of the tape if you don't push it back, because the bulge of skin folded underneath puts more tension on the pulled back inner foreskin. However, if you push it back, you can achieve a result which more closely resembles an actual cut. And if you get the tape far enough back, the bulge can be mostly hidden at the base. I prefer this arrangement, but if you like it up front, that's cool too.

Offline phoenixz

• NSFW Access
« Reply #14 on: 2017-03-13 12:31:14 »
When I use the tape method, I usually keep it on until it starts to come off on its own. Which can be 2 or 3 days, if I don't jerk off too much. As for the tension, with the under-taped skin, it can seem tighter in front of the tape if you don't push it back, because the bulge of skin folded underneath puts more tension on the pulled back inner foreskin. However, if you push it back, you can achieve a result which more closely resembles an actual cut. And if you get the tape far enough back, the bulge can be mostly hidden at the base. I prefer this arrangement, but if you like it up front, that's cool too.

This is very interesting
Tape further to the base, keep buldge hidden, and put underneath skin back to the base to feel cut

Thanks ill try,
Anyway, do you have any pics of this, that you suggest.