Author Topic: Cock Rings  (Read 22520 times)

Offline Resqdave

• NSFW Access
Re: Cock Rings
« Reply #15 on: 2016-01-29 15:50:47 »
Just bought some non lubed condoms yesterday to try cutting a hole on them to use like a cockring.   So far it is working great, even stays on when I go soft and still keeps the skin off my head.   Still playing with the perfect placement, but it feels great.   

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #16 on: 2016-01-29 17:32:42 »
I wonder how long it will last! At least they're disposable and you can make a new one if it breaks.

Offline Resqdave

• NSFW Access
« Reply #17 on: 2016-01-29 17:38:50 »
Yea not sure how long one will last either.   I'm trying it out to decide what I like best spoon method or a cock ring.   If I like the cock ring in the long term I may end up buying one or two.   So far I like the feel of the skin tucking spoon method better, but the condom is holding me much better with movement when I'm soft.   

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #18 on: 2016-02-01 04:33:57 »
Hi,
I bought the same cockrings in clear alter reading Glansliberation original post. Only the biggest one works for me. With the two others my foreskin goes over when i'm flaccid. But I still prefer my self made cockrings with elastic bands (loom bands). I usually wear a "fishtail" model almost 24h a day. You will find instructions on how to do them on youtube. You'll probably have to make 2 or 3 to find the right size for you but it's very easy and inexpensive (search for vid's without machine. Fishtail can be made with your fingers or 2 pencils). Tip : a fishtail made with 20 elastic bands is the right size for me.

I've tried a lot of different homemade rings, but this one never occurred to me. Thanks a lot for sharing this method. I've gotta try it!  :)

Offline Ccrule21

« Reply #19 on: 2016-02-08 22:43:50 »
Has anyone used stealth for men ?

Offline Sam95

• NSFW Access
« Reply #20 on: 2020-06-18 01:17:22 »
I personally find that my foreskin bunches up at the cock ring / head to a point where it almost goes over the ring ever so slightly hiding it in the process. I will upload some pics as soon as i get a chance.

I might try a few other ideas i have had and report back. Using a cock ring has been the best method I have used as in it is easy to use and very reliable in keeping my foreskin back. I personally think this is very important in prolonged use as having to constantly fiddle around down there just makes it easier to give up.

How long do you wear the rings on for mate?

Offline retreactor

• NSFW Access
« Reply #21 on: 2020-06-21 10:47:14 »
As an adamant believer in the ring method (been using it 24/7 for nearly a year now) I posted my observations and experience in detail here :
https://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=1125.0.

Won't repeat them in this thread,  except that the little "foreskin ridge" I leave between the ring and corona does the trick for me.
A retractor's quest is never complete.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #22 on: 2020-06-21 16:30:48 »
As an adamant believer in the ring method (been using it 24/7 for nearly a year now) I posted my observations and experience in detail here :
https://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=1125.0.

Won't repeat them in this thread,  except that the little "foreskin ridge" I leave between the ring and corona does the trick for me.
I have found that the ring method is good, but if you have a lot of skin have a few more mill around the edge to stop the skin going forward. That ring being used would not stop my skin going forward
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline retreactor

• NSFW Access
« Reply #23 on: 2020-06-22 05:40:42 »

I have found that the ring method is good, but if you have a lot of skin have a few more mill around the edge to stop the skin going forward. That ring being used would not stop my skin going forward

I know, and that's my situation exactly: a long loose foreskin, which would not stay back if I just put the ring immediately after the glans. However, if I leave a small pocket (or ring) of foreskin between them, it somehow stops the rest of the skin from roling over it.

Offline retreactor

• NSFW Access
« Reply #24 on: 2020-06-22 06:43:09 »
Since a picture is worth a thousand words, here's what I mean by the "pocket or ring":

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #25 on: 2020-06-25 03:25:19 »
Since a picture is worth a thousand words, here's what I mean by the "pocket or ring":

A good many years ago I used to make thin rings from liquid latex rubber and I would create a "pocket or ring" as described to keep the foreskin behind the glans. The ring was so small that my wife thought it was the cir'c scar before we were married.

Offline Vhh

• NSFW Access
« Reply #26 on: 2023-07-21 22:32:24 »
This is my homemade ring made of fom