Author Topic: Cock Rings  (Read 22311 times)

Offline Wray

• NSFW Access
Cock Rings
« on: 2014-12-29 20:07:57 »
So I found this conversation here and was tempted to high jack it but then thought It better to start a conversation dedicated to this.

http://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=76.msg468#msg468

GlandsLiberation discusses the use of cock rings and provides a link to Amazon.com. I decided to buy a set and give it a go and found they worked great! I bought this set,

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Loving-Joy-Pocket-Pleasers-Adonis/dp/B00DS5RGIS/ref=sr_1_15?s=drugstore&ie=UTF8&qid=1419882910&sr=1-15&keywords=cock+ring

I bought skin coloured ones for discretion and they do hide well. I was wondering if anyone had tried any others and would like to provide useful reviews etc. In particular Im looking for a solution of this type but one that any partner would not be able to detect by touch if possible. It makes for a bit of an awkward conversation really, "whats that knobbly thing on your cock?".

Any and all input would be appreciated ;)

Offline GlansLiberation

• NSFW Access
Re: Cock Rings
« Reply #1 on: 2015-01-01 14:30:07 »
Interesting, they seem to be identical to the ones I use. I'd like to know whether the skin-toned or the transparent ones blend in better. I suppose I have to get them... or you could provide pics. ;)

I don't know if there can ever be a solution to the, eeh, 'knobbly-thing dilemma', any kind of human touch should be sensitive enough to detect them.
MESSENGERS: Kik, Telegram, Threema, WhatsApp. PM if you'd like to talk.

Offline Wray

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2015-01-01 19:21:19 »
I personally find that my foreskin bunches up at the cock ring / head to a point where it almost goes over the ring ever so slightly hiding it in the process. I will upload some pics as soon as i get a chance.

I might try a few other ideas i have had and report back. Using a cock ring has been the best method I have used as in it is easy to use and very reliable in keeping my foreskin back. I personally think this is very important in prolonged use as having to constantly fiddle around down there just makes it easier to give up.

Offline natthan

« Reply #3 on: 2015-01-02 08:46:14 »
Hi,
I bought the same cockrings in clear alter reading Glansliberation original post. Only the biggest one works for me. With the two others my foreskin goes over when i'm flaccid. But I still prefer my self made cockrings with elastic bands (loom bands). I usually wear a "fishtail" model almost 24h a day. You will find instructions on how to do them on youtube. You'll probably have to make 2 or 3 to find the right size for you but it's very easy and inexpensive (search for vid's without machine. Fishtail can be made with your fingers or 2 pencils). Tip : a fishtail made with 20 elastic bands is the right size for me.

Offline Wray

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2015-01-02 15:27:09 »
Here are some pics with the skin toned rings, hopefully it gives an idea of what they look like ;) In the first pic you can just see the ring on top but it is more visible on the bottom where there is less skin, the skin pretty much covers the ring.

The second image shows it a bit petter with the skin pulled back.

Natthan, any chance you can upload some pics for a future reference?

Offline natthan

« Reply #5 on: 2015-01-03 10:16:50 »
Hi Wray,

It seems that you don't have too much skin to hold behind your glans and that it is already fairly big. You have more chance to be successful in pulling back.

Here are 2 pics of my home made cockrings.

Offline GlansLiberation

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2015-01-03 13:33:13 »
Hahaha, what a coincidence! Just a couple of days before I bought these. Had a feeling they might be useful for retraction purposes. I'll definitely look up how to braid them as perfectly as yours.

Offline GlansLiberation

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2015-01-03 14:56:55 »
I seem to need two of them to make them work, but they do work. Put them on in the bathroom, now sitting in the living room while my bare glans is rubbing against my inner pants. Feels so so good.

Offline natthan

« Reply #8 on: 2015-01-03 17:07:07 »
Welcome in the club of loombands cockrings  ;)

I've never try to wear two of them a the same time. Generally it's ok with one but I wear it night and day.

Offline keratinise

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2015-01-07 09:26:39 »
This topic has become a cornucopia for comparing pulled back dick pics. It's interesting how much each person's differs, from still appearing somewhat smooth and having some level of shine to the glans (Wray), to looking roughened (GlansLiberation), to heavy wrinkles (natthan).

Offline njshore37

• NSFW Access
  • Novice giving retraction a try...at age 63
« Reply #10 on: 2015-03-11 15:59:21 »
Interesting stuff and valued the pics.

As a total novice I was thinking of the ring idea, but I tend to find that my glans ridge  (corona?) is quite sensitive.  On one of the other threads I saw a mention of using a cut off condom to aid in retraction.  I found an old one in my night stand and as I was cutting it I noticed that this brand has a latex ring at the base.  I cut away all the thin sheath and thought I'd try the ring. It is reasonably stretchy and shouldn't be too tight given what it was designed for. 

I put it about 1/2 back from the glans right in the middle of where most of the retracted foreskin is bunched.  So far I did some errands, in and out of the car,  going into shops,, sitting, standing, etc, where my mind is otherwise occupied and my penis should be pretty flaccid and it seems to help keep the foreskin back.  Next step,  try it for nights when the foreskin almost always slides forward. 

64 year old giving the retracted foreskin a cautious try. Motivated by hygiene, look, and desire for some desensitization (not too much).  Happy I found this forum.. Advice welcome!

Offline stephen.reilly79

• NSFW Access
  • Just a guy who sometimes likes being pulled back
« Reply #11 on: 2015-03-12 09:58:19 »
I've been just pulling back and have been lucky in that my foreskin (on the whole) will just stay where it's put. However I've been considering the cock ring approach too, and after watching a few videos where guys were wearing surgical stainless steel cock rings I'm pretty much decided I want to go that route. Anyone else tried a metal cock ring? Did it work for you? Was it comfortable to wear?
Married, bi-curious, skinned back on and off since 2001

Offline njshore37

• NSFW Access
  • Novice giving retraction a try...at age 63
« Reply #12 on: 2015-03-12 16:22:05 »
I would have thought that the stretchy ones would be best,  esp for "growers" like me.  Plus even if a steel one worked,  how do you get just the right size?  Most of them on the market seem to be for erections (And would likely slip off when flaccid?)

Soundsgreat seems to like his steel one.  But one of his photos seems to show it really constricting. Hopefully,  he'll update us.

I'm trying to find the best stretchy kind.

64 year old giving the retracted foreskin a cautious try. Motivated by hygiene, look, and desire for some desensitization (not too much).  Happy I found this forum.. Advice welcome!

Offline Rlewin

• NSFW Access
« Reply #13 on: 2015-04-14 06:25:09 »
i just got mine today. they fit good but i have a plastic s clip holding it together and it irritating my fren a bit. is there any other way to keep ring around cock besides hard plastic?

Offline natthan

« Reply #14 on: 2015-04-14 17:07:55 »
You can just try to turn it a little bit so that de S clipper is not on your frenulum.